# 19

Nixie POV~

I heard my phone ring, I sighed and picked up, trying not to wake Laurence. "hello?" I asked quietly. 'NIX, I'm so sorry but my mommy thinks your my girlfriend' Garroth panicked.

"What, why didn't you tell her I was Laurence's girlfriend?" I asked. I looked at Laurence he woke up slightly. 'I tried but she started crying and I don't like to hear of see her sad, please only for today' he begged.

"how did she even get the idea that were dating?" I looked at Laurence he was just as confused as me. 'the picture from Christmas, please just meet me over at my home' he said.

"fine, we'll talk about this more but you owe me and Laurence" I said and hung up. I looked over at Laurence "Garroth's mom think's that me and him are dating because of the Christmas picture we took together, now I have to meet him over at your house" I said.

"that sounds like Zinnia, and knowing her the thought of her kids being alone would emotionally hurt her and Garroth can't handle that, let's get dressed though" Laurence said.

~

"They got you into this to?" Aphmau asked I nodded. Vlad tried to teach us how to be a couple it was really awkward.

"I draw the line when he has to kiss me" I said.

"but our mom she'll get supposition" Vlad said.

"I'll say that I'm shy for showing affection it may not be common with werewolves but it can happen, but you should have told her the truth you would have been in this mess" I said and I heard someone knocking on the door.

"oh, that's mommy" Garroth said happy I looked at Laurence.

"Gar-Gar, Zu-Zu, and my little Vlad, how are my boy's?" she asked and she hugged them Zane was reluctant for hug's. "oh, Aphmau, how are you dear?" she asked again.

"I'm fine Zinnia" Aphmau said.

"oh, you must be Garroth's girlfriend, and your a werewolf I hear there vary loyal to there mate's as you call them" Zinnia said.

"yea, I'm Nixie" I said and she hugged me.

"oh, I want to get a picture of you all holding each other" Zinnia said and Zane and Aphmau held each other, Garroth held me I just put on a smile and she snapped the picture. "how about you guy's kiss" she said.

"no, I am vary shy about showing Affection that wont be possible for me" I said and Garroth let's me go. 

"aw well you'll get over that because you and Aphmau will be my future daughter-in-laws" she said excited.

"future what now?" Laurence said.

~

Zinnia took us to olive garden I sat between Laurence and Garroth. under the table I held Laurence's hand it made me feel a bit better. the waiter came and gave us water I took a sip it tasted weird. soon what I thought was gone I only had feeling for one person Garroth.

~

"uh...Mitchi out" I heard a high pitched voice said and the purple haired Mi'fwa ran off. 

"Zinnia Garroth, Zane, and Vlad have been laying to you espetilly Aphmau" When did Katelyn get here? I thought and looked at her. "Aphmau is my girlfriend" Katelyn said I was shocked so was Aphmau.

"oh, well you don't have to hid that from me and I'm glade that you went out of your way to help cover this Zu-Zu" Zinnia said. 

"Ok, none of that is true thank's Katelyn but Zinnia should know the truth, your boy's have been lying to you but they aren't alone they have friends no one but me and Laurence are dating they just didn't what to hear you sad so they put up with this whole crazy afternoon just to see you happy" I said she smiled.

"you guy's should have told me, I would have understood now lat's just all hang out my treat" Zinnia said. Laurence pulled me outside.

"did you really mean what you said to Garroth?" Laurence asked I was confused. "you said you loved him" he sounded hurt.

"what when?" I asked I'm really confused now.

"a few moment's ago, you don't remember?" Laurence asked.

"no, why would I say that to Garroth, I only love you, I don't know what I said cause I the past hour I everything was blacked out after drinking that weird tasting water" I said he sighed.

"Mitchi must of put a love potion in yours and Aphmau's drink" he said and hugged me I hugged him back. "I love you to" he said I smiled. I loved his sent then I heard a photo click I turned to see they all are standing behind me Zinnia held the phone.

"That's so cute, and it's my favorite picture" Zinnia said I smiled.