# 14

Nixie POV~

"I'm really nervous" I said rubbing my hands together. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"you'll do great, just like we practice just look at me, don't use your anger it's why Katelyn meditates" Dante said. I tried to do the breathing exercise to calm my nerves it's the best for humans it works a little.

"can't relax?" Travis asked I shook my head.

"I need to.... break a window or something, one of those werewolf things" I said and Travis step in front of me shaking his head.

"no,no,no,no we already had to replace our windows this is a public property you can't do that Nix" Travis said. "just try to calm down" he said.

"that's the point I can't" I said.

"it's almost time go get in you place for the first sean" Katelyn said and I walked to he stage.

~

it's the last sean so where is Dante, "Garroth you have to substitute for Dante" Katelyn said and Garroth got ready and it was his death sean. I spoke my last lines before I kissed him, I was about to then something hit me. I saw Laurence there instead of me kissing Garroth. everyone laughed Katelyn had her camera and recorded it for Aphmau. Laurence and Garroth were panicking it was just hilarious.

"you know, Laurence was jealous that you where going to kiss Dante or Garroth" she said, I smiled slightly.

~

I finished dress shopping and Kawaii~Chan is making the bows for the girls and the ties for the guys to our favorite color. I heard a knock on my door, I walked over and opened it and I see Laurence. "hey I heard you've been stressing out, fighting all your instincts to break something" he said and I looked at him. he had a ball in his hands, "this can help, clear your mind and it won't break anything" he continued.

"I don't see how a ball can help, and it can break things" I pointed out.

"I know but if used correctly it wont and were going to the park and play a little game of soccer" he said.

"what's soccer?" I asked. he looked at me wide eyes.

"you never played?!" he said I shook my head.

"blind can't see where I was going to where the ball was it seemed pointless to try to learn like any other spot, but I'm willing to try" I said and walked out with him. we walked to the park it was pretty much empty.

"you know my mom suggested something for the wedding that only the bridesmaids and the grooms men can sing a few songs during the reception whether all together or a few at a time" he spoke.

"that sounds fun, now how do you play so-ccer?" I questioned how to say it.

"easy and you said it right, now the main role is you can't touch the ball with your hands, but we'll just focus on shooting ok now just watch me" he said.

~

"well I lost, so what do I have to do?" I asked.

"well I told you I would go easy on you, you said 'no I got this' now you have to sing with me at your parents wedding" he said and I looked at him with a small smile.

"fine, we just have to work and find a great song for us to sing" I said excited and grabbed his hand and ran to my house. he placed his soccer ball down.

"you know it's late right?" he said.

"ya, should pick a song then we can practice latter this week, but not tomorrow I'm busy and so are all the girls we have to get fitted for our dresses" I said. looking for songs and listing to them, then an idea popes in my head. "Kawaii~Chan made the ties right?" I asked.

"yes, and there all our favorite color, don't worry everything's fine let's just choose a song" he said and we continued to look at songs, then we found one.