# 7

2 weeks later

Nixie POV~

I sat in my room hearing everything that was going on in this room including the tv. It's annoying that I can't smell what's going on any more, I can barley feel anything. "Nixie, how are you feeling" my nurse asked.

"barely anything physically, a little upset but that could just be losing my senses, I already lost my sight and my smell, and about to lose feeling to I don't know when I'm going to lose my taste or hearing" I said.

"well you losing your sight was caused by a tumor in your brain pressing on each of your senses, I got the treatment it can make you nauseous and vomit but this is only temporary this will shrink the tumors after you'll have surgery a few days after" she said and I nodded. "a werewolf came to visit you" she continued and I heard her walk out.

"hey Nix" I heard a voice I didn't want to hear.

"Ean what are you doing here?" I asked a bit annoyed and angry.

"I saved you, why are you mad?" he asked.

"you only took pity on me, you treat me like everyone else like I'm useless and it's clear that you like Aphmau you never liked me" I said and I didn't hear anything else from him or anything at all. I started to panic a bit I felt him touch my hand but that soon faded too.

~

Aphmau POV~

"she's resting surgery will take a while to heal, lucky for her her hair should grow back to it's normal length in a year in a couple weeks she'll have short hair" the nurse said and I smiled. "the good news is that she'll be able to see, she'll be normal" the nurse continued. I'm happy that she can see now I want my pups to be healthy.

few days later

Nixie POV~

"ok I'm removing the gaw's on your eyes everything will be bright for a little while" the nurse said and I smiled. I felt the cotton lift off my eyes and everything just came all at once I quickly shut my eyes. "just blink and the brightness will go away" she said and I did what she said and it worked after a while.

"is this what the hospital rooms look like?" I asked. I continued to look around and I saw a person. "your a Mi'fwa?" I asked and she nodded.

"so, since you've been blind your whole life you don't know how to read so your teacher and friends will help you read and learn things visably" she said and I smiled. "also your eye's are going to be icy blue for a little while but will resort back to it's own eye color" she continued and I nodded.