# 20

Nixie POV~

"oh, Nixie~Chan look's sooo cute as the-" I covered Kawaii~Chan's mouth.

"it's a surprise your the only one that knows  you can't tell anyone, I know your good at keeping secrets so can you keep mine till the con?" I said and she nodded. I removed my hand and all she did was smile. I went back into my closet to change back into my normal cloths I put on a small little vest and packed my costume in my suitcase. I walked with Kawaii~Chan to the cab heading to the hotel.

I got out and got my suitcase and followed Kawaii~Chan up to the rooms. "Kawaii~Chan booked two connected rooms so on one room the girls sleep the boys sleep in the other" she said I nodded. "the others should be here soon hide it" she said and I put my suitcase under the bed and walked back to the elevator to the ground floor. 

"should I be in my wolf form wearing the costume?" I asked her.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks it's up to Nixie~Chan" she said I nodded I saw the others. I walked over to Laurence and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. "Awe that's sooo CUTE" Kawaii~Chan said trying to hold back the fan girl. Aaron and Aphmau were talking away from everyone.

"let me show you guys the rooms" I said and we walked to the elevator up to the 3rd to last floor. "guy's get's one room girls get the other" I said.

~

"alright I found your costume Aph- what are you wearing?" I asked her.

"Lucinda's tried to help using Magic, but hid the costume no one else is suppose to see it" Aphmau said and handed it to her. she put it in her suitcase.

"so Nix are you joining the singing competition?" Katelyn asked.

"yes that's after the dance competition and I'm also joining in Aphmau's place, I've got a song picked out but I'm not saying what it is" I said.

"aw you like to surprise people a lot" Aphmau said I nodded.

~

I finished getting dressed I had to wear some shorts because the skirt was see threw. I decided not to show my werewolf form with this costume. everyone was out in the hall way and I walked out to them with a smile on my face. Laurence put his arms around me and clearly in awe. "Kawaii~Chan told you Nixie~Chan look's cute" she said and I smiled.

We walked behind everyone else, Laurence had his arm around my bare waist. "you look hot, by the way" he whispered to me I smiled.

"well I did get my good look's from my mom" I said and flipped my hair sassy like. Laurence chuckled and we made it to the con. I hugged Laurence and walked with Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. We got to the competition and waited for our turn.

(Dottie is Nixie/ Rylan is Kawaii~Chan/ Daniel is Katelyn)

"yes ok, we were the last to go but we did awesome" I said and hugged them both. I let go of them and I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned to see Laurence I smiled. then I hugged him, then they announced the winner and it was us. I practically jumped into in his arms and he held on to me.

an hour passed and I actually didn't win the singing competition but I was second place. I can't remember who came in first but he was really good. I walked with everyone back to the hotel, "I'm really sorry that you didn't win, you were amazing" Lucinda said.

"well, the guy that did win was really amazing it could have gone either way I'll be fine don't worry about me" I said. we got to the hotel and I saw Aphmau and Aaron holding hands.

"guy's we are dating" Aphmau said and I smiled.

"finally" I giggled and hugged Aphmau than Aaron. Garroth was surprisingly ok with it, and Zane tried to stop Kawaii~Chan from getting her fan girl out. to bad Kawaii~Chan doesn't ship herself with anyone, they make a cute couple. then we all took a picture Laurence held me and was being a bit of a goofball.