# 4

Ean POV~

"you sure you can cook?" I asked her and she nodded.

"ya but measurements are a little hard to do, the smell of the ingredients is easy to find them" she said and shifted over to the counter and looked threw the cupboards. "this is smells off, can you read the date on this?" she asked and handed me corn meal.

"corn meal were not even using corn meal?" I asked her.

"I know, but you don't want to have any bad food or pouters in your food thats what gets you sick" she said.

"you have quite a nose, thats a really good quality for a werewolf" I said and she smiled. she found what we were looking for and I started to put in the ingredients for desert. she tried to crack an egg but it didn't quite work out, it sprayed mostly on me. "why did I let you crack the egg it's mostly on me" I said to her she giggled.

I grab some flour and threw it on her I smiled and laughed a bit. we started to make a mess throwing ingredients at each other. I held her and looked in her eyes, there lite gray and clouded but vary beautiful.

I heard a knock at the door I let go of her and opened the door. "hi, you mom sent me to check on both of you werewolves, making sure there are no broken windows or something like that" Riley said.

"were fine, thank you" she said and I looked over at Nix. "you smell like a werewolf, you also smell filmier" she continued. she got up walking forward almost into a wall.

"wall" I warned and she put her arms in front and guide her away from the wall then she got closer to us.

"you smell like the petals of a cheery blossom that's laying on the ground after it's been raining" she said and that sounds so spasific. "that smells like me" she said. 

~

Nixie POV~

"I'm really sorry that I abandoned you it was my brothers fault, he said that you would be useless as a werewolf, but I'm here to fix my mistake of leaving you behind" she said trying to apologize.

"why should you be sorry, I'm a disappointment I'm the blind werewolf that my own kind doesn't want around" I said. 

"your not a disappointment not to me, I saw you you have an amazing sniffer that's a gift traded for your eyes" she said and touched my hair. "you could come home with me, meet your real dad as well he'll be happy that you have his snow white hair" she said.

"but what about my adopted mom, she took care of me and she'll miss me she has no one else but me" I said.

"I'll talk it over with her ok" she said and I nodded.