# 25

Nixie POV~

"how are you and Laurence?" Aphmau asked.

"I don't know, I'm just confused we hang out a lot, I guess it was bound to happen" I said.

Flashback

Laurence walked me home, my vision is still a little off and I can't see well in the dark. "thank you for being there and helping me out" I said and Laurence had his arm around my waist.

"no problem Nix you've taken care of me when I was sick and let me spend time way from one eye" Laurence said and I smiled. 

"well did I really have a choice?" I joked he chuckled a little.

"I'm glade your ok" Laurence started. "I'll miss your eye's" he continued and we reached my house. we stood in front of the door looked at each other's eyes for a little while then our lips met. I didn't know what to do I was confused then he pulled away, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" he said.

"I'm just a little confused, yes I still have some feelings for you but you broke up with me I didn't think you had the same feelings l-" he stopped me by crashing our lips together this time I kissed back

Back

"Ya, I can see why that can be confusing I think you and Laurence need to just take a break from each other" Aph said I nodded.

"what's confusing me more is that Laurence is texting someone an has that smile he has when he looks at me I think he like's both of us, but a break would clear our minds see if we still like each other. I should go with you and Zane to the place Aaron, Lucinda, Garroth, and Kim are fixing up" I said and Aphmau nodded and hugged me.

~2 weeks later~

"this is not what I meant to get your mind off of him" Aph said I was wearing Laurence's old hoodie under my winter jacket. Garroth, Kim, Lucinda awed I rolled my eye's and sat on one of the couch's. "anything you need help with?" Aphmau asked.

"we need to get some food were running low" Aaron said we got up and took both cars to put the food in. we walked outside and to the cars and drove in to the town quiet small we got to the only food store there and walked in.

Liochant talk to us for a while "Liochant there's a big storm coming" Mitchi said I tried my best to keep my anger inside.

"WHAT when did you hear this?" he asked.

"over the radio" Mitchi said and walked closer to the counter.

"Oh, mine's in the back" he said and ran to the back.

"MITCHI" Aph and Aaron said surprised I growled a little.

"Mitchi? like from high school?" Kim asked, I kept staring at her. I have my arms crossed just staring at her angry.

"You don't look like some on I remember, but you do" Mitchi said flirting with Aaron.

"HEY, WATCH IT" Aphmau said annoyed and I growled. Aaron stood closer to her.

"oh, Kitty's got claw's" Mitchi teased, "oh your here" Mitchi said annoyed. "but your wearing Laurence's hoodie" she said intreged.

"oh, your going down for what you did" I said and got in a fighting position she hissed at me I growled.

"NOT IN THE STORE" Liochant yelled I growled and stood up. Aaron held my shoulders trying to keep me away from her, I just stared at her growling a little. I never hated someone this much or anyone really. we got our food and walked out Lucinda got her potion ingredient's and we drove home. Garroth ran up and hugged Aphmau.

"OH, Zane your here, I thought I lost you" Garroth said relived.

"that's Aphmau, what happened to Zane?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know" Garroth said upset, I walked over to Garroth and hugged him.

"we'll find him" I said comforting him. "let's get out of the cold first we wont do any good if were frozen" I said and we got the food and walked in. Kim was comforting Garroth along with Lucinda. Aaron and Aphmau pulled me upstairs where no one else is so they can talk to me alone.

"what's going on with you first wanted to hurt Mitchi, then you went to comfort Garroth about Zane in almost an instant" Aphmau said, then my wolf ears and tail went away.

"let's see you snap in and out of emotions quickly, your wolf form went away that's two out of three sign's of a werewolf pregnancy" Aaron said. "are you cold or hot?" he asked.

"hot, even though we were outside" I said and put my hands in the pockets.

"well it sounds like your sick" he said. "you can lose control of your wolf form" Aaron continued.

"alright what about Zane? I want to help find him beside's I can track his sent" I said.

"just keep safe alright" Aphmau said I nodded.

"you good let's go find him" Lucinda said and we walked to the other stairs and Lucinda tracked some foot prints. then we got stuck at cross roads perfect...