# 16

Nixie POV~

I'm excited, I love my family and I can't wait for it to be real. I finish getting dressed we all are wearing our favorite color in a bow and the dress fades into our favorite color. "looking great mom" I said and hugged her.

"what would I do with out my darling little wolf" she said.

"I'll be out for just a little bit, I'll be back before it's time, I love you" I said and walked out of the room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'll be out for just a little bit, I'll be back before it's time, I love you" I said and walked out of the room. into the main hall way I looked around for Laurence for a practice run of the song were doing, everyone is actually doing this but me and Laurence are up first we decided to keep all the song secret from everyone else.

"hey" I heard Laurence said we walked to each other. "you look great" he said I smiled I notice his tie was messed up.

"let me fix that" I said and fixed his tie. I looked back at him in his eyes we stayed silent for a little bit. "we should do that practice run" I said and he nodded. we walked into an empty room and Laurence set up his phone to play the melody and we started to sing we messed up a little so we ran one more time and it went a lot better.

~

"you may now kiss the bride" the usher said everyone clapped as they kissed. we all walked out for pictures one with all the brides maid's, one for the groom's men, one with the bride and the groom, another with all of us together, then one with the whole Valkrum family. most of us walked to the reception it's not that far. 

"hey Nix, can I get a picture with you?" Laurence asked he walked up to me and put his arm around my waist I wrapped my arms around his torso and he took the picture.

"send that to me, and we have to sing come on" I said and we walked in. first we got our food and started to eat. me and Laurence got up walked up to the stage that isn't being used. "all the brides maid's and grooms men are going to sing a few songs for the bride and groom, we love you" I said. then the music started and we started to sing.

[Laurence]
You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
That you keep that smile.

[Nixie]
You are my dream,
There's not a thing I won't do.
I'd give my life up for you,
you are my dream.

[Both]
And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I'll be there when you're insecure,
Let you know that you're always lovely.
Girl, 'cause you are the only thing that I got right now.

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

'Cause I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

The Omega (PHD & My Street)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें