# 28 ~End~

Nixie has been transported along with Aaron. they wanted both of them to be safe since Nixie know's Aaron's secret she has to be cared for medically. In hopes she recovers perfectly fine along with Aaron. there's no telling what Aphmau is thinking, how bad Garroth feel's for Nixie being hurt let alone tell Laurence and Travis will take the news about Nixie. there's no telling what Lucinda, Kim, or Zane was thinking or how they feel. Zane is talking to Garroth like real brother's now. 

Garroth had to make up a story for Nixie's disappearance for both Laurence and Travis sake but that won't last forever.

2 month's later

"Nixie, your awake" Melisa said happy. Nixie however looked confused wondering who the person was talking to her.

"I-I'm sorry but do I know you?" Nixie asked, Melisa surprised and a little hurt but this was expected. a doctor examined her to see what she remember's she hardly remembers her own name but that was it. she just found out she is a werewolf she didn't even thought they exist. she thought they were a fiction.

Sorry this is short but this is the end of the book. but there will be a sequel to this book that I'm excited to make. I hope you enjoyed the book so far

Love u all ^-^