# 26

Nixie POV~

"um Nixie, can you use your nose to smell his sent" Aphmau asked.

"NO, we go this way I think I saw the footprint's go this way" Lucinda said.

"his sent is the other way" me and Aaron said, Lucinda was set to go one way so we decided to split the group. Aph, me and Aaron follow his sent, Lucinda, Garroth, and Kim follow the thought of his foot print's. 

We looked around a small while then continue forward we meet up with everyone. "let's go back it's getting late, well continue tomorrow" Lucinda said Garroth was disappointed. 

"I can't let Garroth down, we have to keep searching" I begged.

"no Lucinda's right we got to rest up, first thing in the morning we can find him" Aphmau said I saw Aaron walk outside I followed. he tore off a part of his sleeve and put it around the injured wolf pup.

I walked back and we got threw the secret entrance then went to sleep.

3 week's later

Zane is acting way weird Aphmau and Aaron aren't anywhere to be seen and I don't know where to begin with Kim.  I can't find Lucinda, Garroth and I are the only people are here and is sane. I was about to walk up to the door but Aphmau and Aaron freezing I pulled them in quickly and put blankets around them both as they sit by the fire. "Oh my Irene are you guy's ok?" Garroth asked, Zane and Kim showed up as well. 

"were's Lucinda?" I asked, they looked at me confused.

"she's m-missing?" Aphmau said, then I sighed.

"I'm going to find her myself" I said and put on my coat and walked out. I don't care if it's supost to be freezing cold out I'm going to find her. I saw a figure I followed it, it wasn't Lucinda I know that much. I stayed a good distance and watched what happened behind a tree, I saw a werewolf guy, Lucinda, and Mitchi and a girl.

'what is Lucinda doing out here with them?' I thought. then my wolf ear's and tail came in "who's that?" the werewolf guy asked. I ran I didn't want them to see me, "Stop them!" the guy yelled. then I felt something stop me I couldn't move.

"LET ME GO!!!" I yelled they stood in front of me. "You!!" I said surprised when I saw him.