CHAPTER O N E : Trust

A/n:Eyyo! Welcome to Destined.  I hope you enjoy the First Story of mine here!!

Nya walked around the corridors of the bounty with a sad look in her face. She wants Jay back so bad.. She still loves him of course. She remembered the times that Jay used to have his goofy smile in his face and.. The times when his joke fails..

Nya was always there to laugh at him.

She looks like she's going to cry.

The Bounty's alarm went on and loud making her almost go deaf. She rushed to the Control room seeing the others with worried looks on their faces.

"What's wrong?" She asks with her voice almost raspy.

Cole turns at her looking to her glimmering sky blue eyes.

Nya caught him but he quickly turned.

"You Nya. What's wrong with you?" Kai Smith his brother glanced at her and glared.

"My head hurts no Biggie." Nya forced a smile. Kai noticed this yet..

He just let this slide for this time.

I want jay back..

Nya thought.

"Well.. Looks like you need to rest for now. We'll take care of this." Seliel gives Nya a thumbs up. As Nya walked off heading to her room. Jay was there of course.. Just ignoring Nya now after the Breakup.

It pains the girl..

She thought that After the breakup Jay would always act like he's trying to be his girlfriend again.
Or sometimes act like her Bestest Friend.

But now.. Their breakup is different.

Jay doesn't do those things anymore.

She stuffed her face to the pillow and sobbed silently.

Kai's POV

I silently followed my sister. With the other three guys.. Zane, Cole and Lloyd. Jay? I would never. I don't trust him anymore. After all the promises that he did! He was just so much a stupid Liar.

I slowly walked through the corridors with the three. Cole looked really worried.

Is it just me? Or this rock head has an interest with my sister?

As we arrived at the end of the corridor. There was Nya's room. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I noticed that her room wasn't locked.

I slowly opened it revealing my sister rolled like a ball under her blanket. And her ears plugged with earphones.. And her phone played with music.

I took the blanket off and I saw tear stains in her GI. Poor Nya.. My poor little sister.

She's crying again..

"Hey Nya.. You okay?" Cole spoke out of the blue as Nya opened her eyes.. And as soon as she saw us. She wipes the tears away and took her earphones off.

"Why are you crying Nya?" Zane sits on her bedside.

Well.. I guess my sister is the only girl in the group since Highschool that she got so close with the other. They treat her like a Little sister. I'm really happy with that.

"You've been crying a lot lately.. Is everything okay?" Lloyd worriedly looks at her while leaning on the wall.

"Its because uh.." She quickly looks around her room looking Frantic. And saw her phone playing music.