CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..

Jay looked at his love laying in the metal platform covered by a blanket. Lloyd was still comforting Hale for what happened.

Lukhael disappeared in front of them. And now.. They're still at the Cave.. When suddenly.. Sand got in as wind blew.. Jay was surprised.

He looked at Lloyd where Hale's head fell to his shoulders from crying and fell asleep.

The two of them exchanged looks.

"Lloyd." Jay whispered as there was a moment of silence.. When footsteps again where heard.

Until three Figures with dirty looking clothes and hood masks stood.

One was injured. And another is damaged.. But in the middle was the worst.. His wound is bleeding.

The two beside the wounded revealed their faces. Figuring their faces that they where Cole and Zane.

Kai's wounded in the middle.

"What Happened To Kai!?" Worrily Lloyd was shocked seeing a bleeding spot in his chest. Zane tried to speak yet he's gibberish.

Zane looked at Cole.

Cole sighed deeply.

Jay's POV

"His Rampage.. Is not so good.. His lungs can't handle the fire that he releases.. That's why we need to get him to doctors to recover." He frowned. Until Zane looked at me with a shocked looked in his face.

"AyN! Erehw did ouy?" Zane shook his head. I looked at her in my arms.

As always.. My little Cherry sleeps like an Angel.

"Lukhael.. Told me about, everything.." I looked at them with all seriousness.

"You got serious?" Cole asked.

I glared at him.. Then he stayed quiet.

"Not the right time Cole." I rolled my eyes.

And breathed.

"So what's the plan Sensei Lloyd?" I looked at Lloyd..

"Err.. Well.. I think this time you should be leading cause you're the one whom started this.. You need to finish this once and for all to be honest." He awkwardly scratches the back of his head.

That's what I love about this Guy!
Honest as always!

Not really as Always..

"Well.. You are right. I started this hell by just blaming a little prick." I said.

"If Nya's awake right now Jay.. I know she would punch you in to your shoulder right away with your language." Cole laughed.

Such then.. Zane started to say gibberish. Everyone looked at each other except the Siblings and Hale.

The three of them are unconscious.

Not really! Hale's just asleep..

I guess Zane is trying to say we need to go to the Hospital now.

"But what if we get to be attacked!?" Cole panicked..