CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!

Jay walked out of his own room leaving Nya there alone. He needs a time to think to process all this.

A simple Fan Boy that he blamed became a Psycho to have revenge.

That Belious that he hurted who used to have Feelings. Is Now coming back for him to have his head off for what he did.

He sat at the Top roof of the temple.

Thinking..

Of how he could get Nya's Memories back.

"I miss your Giggle." He started.. His eyes coming glassy.

That means tears are forming and are ready to flow down his cheeks.

"I miss your Hugs..." He sniffs.

"I miss your Kisses...." He sniffed once more. As a single tear fell..

"And I.." The Second one did so..

"I.. Really Miss YOU.."

He started crying.. What he doesn't know.. Is someone was watching him.

Seliel was..

She decided to walk off.. Pretending she didn't hear anything. But as the Girl got back to her room.

She started sobbing..

"Why does verything have to be so Complicated!?" She sobbed.

When a knock in her dorm came and it slowly creaked open.

It revealed her boy friend.

Cole looks a little shy. But as he rose up his head to look at Seliel.

Boy. His expression changed.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Worriedly Cole ran to her side while patting her back.

Seliel stared at his eyes for a while after that he attacked the guy for a hug.

She sobbed more.

This time. Its louder..

"Babe.. Please tell me what's wrong.." Cole frowned while Combing Seliel's hair using his Fingers.

Seliel sniffed pulling away from the hug she started.

"I just wanna see them both back again.." She frowned.. Sniffing.. When Cole realized what she meant.

He frowned and hugged his Girlfriend tighter.

"Don't you Worry.. Nya will get her Memories back." Cole said giving her a reassuring smile as Seliel smiled and slowly fell asleep in Cole's arms.

Later..

Kai's POV
I'm back in the team... No wait.. I want to be back in the team. The guys where talking while I'm just sitting in the corner listening at their conversation.

I was crossing My arms when I felt a Light nudge in my arm i looked to see Cole.

"What are you still doing here Kai?" He greeted me already asking a question.

I was silent. When all the guys stared at me as I scratched the back of my head.

"I.. Uh..." I was shy and started stammering until Lloyd Laughed.

"Welcome Back Flamed Head!" He smiled happiyl and Zane did a Smile Kindly.

While Cole was doing a Smirk.

"So..." I awkwardly started having an awkward smile in my face.

"Hey! Why don't we have a celebration?" Lloyd offered having excitement as I stayed quiet.

"Lloyd. We currently have Problems about some things.. Don't you think it is not in the Right Time?" Zane stated looking concerned. As I looked at Lloyd who seemed to frown.

"Aww Come on! We've been so busy kicking butts we didn't even have time to take care of ourselves! Look at Kai! His Hair is all messy and Oily! And Plus.. Cole hasn't time taking a bath, he smells!" He complained pointing at my hair and then just as the timing Cole walked in to the room.

He heard what Lloyd said.

"Hey!" He playfully punched Lloyd at his arm.

Zane thinks. I know already his actions. Spacing Out? That's Zane thinking.

Or I guess he's talking to Pixal.

"I guess we can have a little Fun." He finally agreed.

I heard cheers from Cole and Lloyd. Jay walked in. Having bags under his eyes.

"What happened to You?" Asked Lloyd looking a little terrified.

Jay groaned.

"Sleepless. What's going on?" Jay looked at each of us with a daze.

"We're gonna be celebrating!" Lloyd cheered while smirking as I can see Zane smile.

"Celebrating? For what?" Jay asked looking all confused with his scarred brow raising.

"For Kai And Nya's Comeback! Duh!" Cole said nudging Jay this time, as Jay groaned with a playful 'ow'

"I'm Down." He said. Smiling at us.

"You're back in the team?" Jay Screeched looking suddenly excited.

This is Him.

"Yep." I replied.

We're gonna be planning a party.

To get Nya's memories back. We're planning to set Up Jay.. Its gonna be a mess.

Operation Getting Her Memories Back!