CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?

Seliel stood beside the window looking at the moon at the Ninja's new home. With a worried look.. And a frown.

"I hope they're alright." She complains and jumps to her bed.

"Cole..." She smiles.. Remembering his loo in her mind. She quickly blushes and screeched like a crazy Fangirl.

"I really really Like you.." She whispers and stuffed her face into a pillow.

Suddenly the door opened without a warning. She gets up quickly and saw the Earth Ninja while biting his lip..

"O-oh! H-hey Cole!" She stammers a little with the unexpected visit.

"Hey Sel.." He scratches the back of his head awkwardly while looking down the floor.

Seliel is totally mentally screaming inside head..

Tell me EVERYTHING MY BELOVED!

Cole as on her bed and sighed..

"I just wanna ask.." He started.. Seliel sits next to him with a normal look in her face.

But deep inside Classic Seliel is mentally screaming..

"How do you tell a Girl that you like her?" Cole ask without hesitating looking into seliel's eyes.

That's it. Seliel lost it.. She squinted and rolled on the floor while screeching..

"W-What're you doing!?" His eyes widened and looked startled by his friend's actions.

Until she awoke to reality and cleared her throat.

"Sorry about that my be-- I mean C-Cole! Ahehehehe.." She was blushing madly and pinched her arm.

"You Okay? Your hyper.." Cole chuckles and sighed..

Seliel looked to his eyes with her mouth opened..

"You like a Girl don't you?" She saw it. And smiled fakely.. An awkward one..

"Yeah! H-how do I tell her that.. I like her?" In a questioning tone.. Cole sounded a bit unsure. Seliel cleared her mind and started thinking.

"Aha! You don't tell her that you Like her. You show her that you Like her! By taking care of her. And anything that you can do!" She explained and bumped her fists and her open hand together then snapping her fingers..

Cole took awhile to get what she said. But after a few seconds.

"You are the Best!" He said giving her a pat on her head and a Hug.

Seliel's heart skipped a beat.. Its like her world stopped for a Millisecond.

You are the Best!

Cole said it!! I am the Best!! EeeeeekkkK!

"Now my Boy! Away!! Cause this Freak right here is going to her beauty sleep." She said pointing her thumb to herself with a smirk.

Cole scoffed and stood up while shaking his head.

"Classic Seliel! Always with the beauty sleep." He said before walking out the door.

"By the Way! You'll get your reward soon if your advice works!" He gives her a thumbs up.

"Here's a Ninja Chip." He threw it to her while she panicked to catch it. Cole saluted with a wink and closed the door.

After that. She waited for Cole's footsteps to be gone by using her ears. After she made sure he IS gone.. She inhales and exhales rapidly like out of breath. Jumping back to her bed while laying there..