CHAPTER N I N E: Urge

Zane's POV
My left Eye isn't working too well. Some machines where affected after Belious landed a punch on me when I was off guard. Now I am trying to download my database to the computers while fixing myself.

It seems that Nya forgot how to do her mechanics after something got into her mind. This worries me..

Chances are..

She is slowly dying or she would forget and never remember us..

I am now in our home.. Sensei Yang's temple. As I sit beside the computers while a few wires where connected in my head i thought of things that could happen.

Lloyd is outside taking some fresh air. I guess he didn't really expected that.. I will give him time.

"H-hey.." My eyes opened a little and turned my head. It was Nya..

She was looking down at the ground with a sad look in her face. While scratching her arm.

"Is something the matter our dear sister?" I asked her what is wrong. She seemed to flinch and sighed deeply..

"Z-zane right? Seliel told me that I can fix you.. But really.. I don't know how those Gizmos work.." She mutters shyly in the tone of her voice.

Poor Nya.. If I am there I would give her a Hug.

Pixal said in my screen with a frown. The moment i remember that she has abilities with mechanics i quickly had an idea.

"Quite Frankly.. Yes, you do have expert like experiences with mechanics. But until you forgot everything.. I guess the ability is gone too.."

She frowns and shrugs a little.

"You know.. Why don't you speak so simple.. So, that Way i could get what you are saying." Her sass is still there. That means.. The matter hasn't reached its potential to completely wipe off everything off of her mind. Abilities.. I've research about it.

But where did Belious got it?

"Nya. Mind doing some things for me?" I asked sitting up. Yes, I was laying down to relax.

She looks at me in an Unsure way.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." I cheered.

"What do you want me to do?" She asks.

"All you need to do is trust yourself. I need you to fix some damaged 'Gizmos' -- as what you call..-- inside my Machinery." I explained. She rolled her eyes and glared at me.

I forgot about Kai..

"W-whatever it is.. I'll try my best I guess?" She stated.

Zane?

I muted my voice and decided to lay back. As Nya is Trying to fix damages.. In my machines.. She needs to focus. And believe in her self.. The Nya we know is still there.

Yes Pixal..

Are you sure this is Not Dangerous?

I closed my eyes an decided to take a little day dream.

Believe in her Pixal.. I will be alright. Nya our dear sister is still there.

End of POV

Jay just woke up. He arose from his bed and not remembering anything except he was facing the mirror while singing. He tried to rise up. But failed..