CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost

Lloyd's POV (Before anything started when Jay left.)

I was sitting in the couch with Zane and Cole. While Kai is on the other side and Seliel kept quiet.
She was standing behind us just staring completely.

"Kai. Why did you carry a Dark Matter Gem Stone here?" Zane started looking serious and stern.

I was just listening to their conversation.. Kai looks a little different I guess..

"Like I said. It was whispering creepy things and kept bothering me! Its like whispering my name over and over again. When I focus listening to it.. It sounds like Nya!" He explained.

"Are you sure about that Flame head?" I elbowed Cole for that's an Insult. He grunted in pain and fell silent.

Zane started staring at the gem. I guess he's scanning it. Always the one who's the nerd here no Offense.

"According to my calculations this looks like it was from those serpentine that came affected with these years ago." His eyes turned back to silver. Gee its creepy to see his eyes glowing.. Its like he's being possesed..

"But that was years ago Zane." I stated.. Cole was rubbing his chin as Kai rolled his eyes.

"Look.. If you can't find any answers. Then I'm outta here." He said putting his shades back on and standing up.

"Aha!" Cole declared as I was startled for his sudden action. Its like a bulb litted up on top of his head.

Like having an Idea.

"Hey Guys. Remember the one whom helped us?" He wriggles his fingers like a maniac..

Oh, I know where he's going.

"Wait.. You mean Hale?" Kai was raising one of his eyebrows.

Why sudden of interest?

"Why sudden of interest Mister Smith?" Cole smirks at him devilishly. Again.. Kai rolled his eyes..

"Look. I'm just curious!" He responded defensively.

"Well We haven't seen our friend in a while.. So.. I guess we should visit her." Zane stated. He stood up and took his cap on while taking his apron off.

"Aww! But I was just gonna Visit the Cakeshop!" Cole frowned.

Gee this Guy is really addicted to Cake.

"Ha! Still a softie about Cakes! I figured." Kai scoffed as I glared at the two making them stop.

Time Skip..

We stood in front of an apartment. Its where she lives..

"Hey.. Why are you still here?" Seliel poked Kai's arms while pouting.

"Is it bad to go with you?" Kai scoffed again.

Gee! Does this guy has something to say for himself!?

"Dude. Spill it out.. Why all of a sudden going with us here. We thought you where busy with all the paparazzi." Cole crossed his arms looking at Kai suspiciously.