CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan

"Balloons.."

"Check!"

"Party Poppers?"

"Check!"

"Kai?"

"He's right over the Time Out section!" Jay exclaimed laughing holding a Clipboard while he and Lloyd checked For Party decorations.

"Hey!" Kai crossed his arms.

"Okay.. What about the Food?" Asked Lloyd, looking over to his fiery team mate.

"Cole's in charge with the groceries!" Kai replied. As Lloyd heard a groan.

"You've let that Rock Head buy the stuff?" Jay frowned. As Lloyd let out a laugh.

"Why are you so Bothered about Cole buying Groceries?" Lloyd asked turning his head to Jay.

Jay rolled his eyes.

"That Guy? When he crosses every Cake Shop, he Checks every detail of Cake he sees!!" Jay dramatically clutch his forehead.

"What's wrong about that? Its just his Hobby." Lloyd declaimed as Jay gasp.

"You call getting addicted to a simple thing A HOBBY??" Jay gasped. Looking a little paranoid.

"Stop it Jay. You're overreacting." Lloyd chuckled and then Zane entered the room carrying Dish.

"OooOoOoOhhhHhhH!!! Yummy!" Jay eyed the food that is served on the table excitedly.

"Those are just Taste testers. I don't know what to Cook so I just came up with what ever is available in the kitchen." Zane explained as Kai got up from his chair.

"Woah! Is it party time already?" Kai exclaimed looking at the table full of delicious food.

"Zane got Carried away with his cooking." Lloyd said as their Ice Cold Team Mate got back to the kitchen.

"So... When are we gunna dig in?" Asked Kai.

"When Cole arrives with the materials and Food Ingredients that are needed by Zane. We can start our free taste!" Lloyd responded with a big smile in his face.

"Guys!" A massive break down of what sounded like a door is heard caught everyone's attention.

After that they heard a Girl Scream.

"Or we can Start digging in Now.." Lloyd laughed nervously.

On the Other Side..

Skylor is trying to keep Nya company. Today. The two are walking around the Ninjago Amusement Park. Going into rides.

Skylor got too excited about this.. that Nya had to track her everytime she gets lost.

"Skylor.. Please Slow Down!" Nya frowned looking a little nervous. As her friend acted like a Five year old child.

"Oh, Come On Nya! Its been so Long since we had our girls day!" Skylor pulled her as they try to go through a crowd.

Nya was in a daze. When she woke up.  The guy that claims to be his brother told her to get ready.

Next thing she knows she's with this girl being Crazy in the Amusement Park.

"Hey Nya! Let's try the Roller Coaster!" Skylor offered cheery. When suddenly Nya felt her heart pumping fast.

"Woah! You Look like you've just seen a Ghost! You Okay? Your Pale!" Skylor gasps stroking Nya's back.

"I've just had this feeling being Terrified of Roller Coasters.. I.. I can't.." Nya stammered as her legs felt a little Wobbly.

"Let's Go Home.." Nya offered when suddenly pulled by Skylor.

She was looking down. Nya looked at Skylor who was holding her wrist.

Skylor was looking down at the ground in deep Thought.

"Sky? You okay?"

Silence.. Covered. Its like they're the only two people in their small world.

"Can we go get food?" Skylor looked up smiling awkwardly. As her stomach groaned.

Nya wanted to laugh.

"Okay! Where do you want to eat now?" Asked Nya. Getting excited.

To be honest as herself is craving for food too.

"OoOOh! oooOoH!! I KNOW A PLACE! Come with me!" She said pulling Nya again this time.

As Nya followed they arrived to a seemingly familiar place to her.

But she just couldn't place her finger on it.

"I feel Like I've been here before.." She whispered.

Skylor's POV
Guess What? Guess where I carried her?

YUS! I carried mah bestfriend to where I'm setting her up!

No wait! I mean we're setting her Up!!

OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER I CAN'T!!

The Guys told Jay that he had to go the Amusement Park to meet with Darreth.

I don't even know how they convinced him.

"I feel Like I've been here before.." I heard Nya whisper.

Probably because she's gonna gain her memories of her First Date and Disaster.  The Coaster? I tried to!! But she just rejected me.

We go inside the restaurant seeing Jay just going out of the Men's room fixing his hair.

"HEY JAY!" I probably shouted pretty Loud as everyone in the restaurant stared at me.

"Uh.. Hey Sky?" He awkwardly greeted back.

This is my Cue.

"Okay Nya! Bye! Gotta Go! Entertain Jay for Me I have an emergency date with Kai!" I said and ran off the restaurant.

I ran outside. Last seeing Nya calling me.

HUEHUEHUEHEUEHUE

A/n: Yoo Ya'll!! Sooooooooo Um :3 I made Skylor a fangirl here. I know its not her but Its just for the story!

ENJOY THE CLIFFHANGER UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!

BECAUSE I'M EVIP 😎

N I N J A G O !