CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time

"So.. When are you going to ssstart the plan, Belliousss?"

Pythor glanced with his hood on and his tounge hissing repeatedly. Its been multiple times since this snake reminded him. His plan.

"What Plan?" Frustratedly replied by the Mastermind. Or is he?

"Our revenge." Said Pythor taking off his hood. Revealing his appearance. His skin-- I mean scales (I dont know if its skin or scales so I'm so Sorry ;-;) white as snow. And his eyes glowing a pink color.

"When will your rebellioussss trait follow the waysss of the Ssssssnake King?" Said Pythor with his accent hissing in his ears. Belious scoffed and turned his head away from him.

"I am Reolo Belious! King of rebels and have the power to use Polarity and Shape Shifting! You dare Defy me!?" Slamming his hands angrily, suddenly his eyes glowing red. He stood up angrily as Pythor steps back after being startled.

The snake hissed as it puts back his hood on. The door slowly creaked. Revealing that someone's there.

"But you can be more than that. You can rule Ninjago. Just let me do the Job. Not the girl that you stole from those fools. She might have a soft side! And turn her back to us!" Pythor started yelling at him. Listening from his words. Belious thought what he just said.

"If you need help.. I will be there to do it for you. That Diana isss not your sssister. SssShe's been dead years ago when Garmadon ruled the Snakesss.." He slowly fades as he become invisible.

"That Girl is still Nya."

Diana's POV
I was walking through the hallway to my Brother's room. When I suddenly heard a loud slam from his study. He was talking to his ally again.

Pythor.

I listened in their conversation. I would never betray My beloved brother.

Until I caught something up in their conversation that made me shiver.

The name Nya is bothering me.

Only I heard is a few things. It wasn't clear. Seriously, because of the thick Walls. And the Large door infront of me.

My brother said that my real name is Diana Belious. I was kidnapped by the Ninja and faked my name to Nya.

Belious said that the Ninja is treating him an enemy even if he's just trying to do the best thing he can.

I despise those Ninja.

The Ninja will pay for what horrible things they did to my brother. Jay Walker.. You'll be my first victim of the day.

Today.. I will disguise myself and slowly destroy every one of you.

But still.. Im too curious why would the Ninja name me.. Nya?

"DIANA!"

That's my cue. I opened the door to see him with his eyes blood red and glowing. He looked frustrated and gritting his teeth.

That's unusual.

I can see Pythor invisible. At the corner of my eye. He was smirking and holding a strange Gem.