CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes

Jay guided Nya walking to the temple.

"Is the Blindfold really Necessary?" Nya asked sounding a little worried.

As She was trying to guard her surroundings. Jay watched as he saw her walking Close to a Stone.

Oh No She's going to stumble.

Jay thought.

It was too late. Nya walked up to it and fell.

"Nya!!" Jay screeched and jumped to catch her.

"Oh No!" Nya screamed before landing on something.

She took off the Blindfold. After that.. She saw Jay was hugging her tightly while she was on top of him.

Warm...

Nya started blushing.

Jay opened his eyes.. And they met each others stare.

The Blue Ninja reddened and quickly got up. Carrying Nya Bridal Style.

"Y-you s-should be m-m-more... C-careful Nexttime!" Jay stammered while blushing as slowly she put Nya back down.

Nya looked down at the ground.

Another Flash occured in her head.

A young man was staring at her eyes. The position is that it looks like the Boy just caught her from Falling.

"You seriously have a thing for falling." The Young man laughed. She was slowly assisted to get back on the ground.

She was red.

The Young man revealed Blue Eyes.

Ocean Blue ones.

"SURPRISE!"

She was startled as she got back to reality seeing the other Ninja yell.

Her eyes widened.

"W-what..?" She bluntly blurted. Scanning the room. Everyone stood with happy smiles in their faces.

"Woah! Nice Preparation!" Jay smiled at the guys whom where smiling as Zane raised his eyebrows.

"So Jay.. What do you wanna Do?" Zane asked looking plainly pokerface.

"Well.. Hangout duh?" Jay replied with his tone being an obvious one.

Nya looked around when two people approached her.

"Nya.. How are you dear?" The woman asked.

She looked at the Couple with a straight face.

When her head started going fuzzy and stuff. But she just kept it cool.

"I'm okay." She replied smiling at the couple.

Kai approached and hold his sister's wrist.

She was a little startled.

"Meet Ray And Maya Smith! My Parents." Kai smiled brightly at Nya.

Wait a Minute.. If that's Kai's parents.. And Kai's my brother.. Then that means...

Those are my Parents too..