CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak

Jay stood there. As his heart shattered into a million pieces... Hearing Kai's words..

"Didn't I told you? The three Rules..." Kai before leaving turned his head at Jay.

"Never Break promises, Trust and someone's Heart." He snarled and turned his face back on track.

"You broke those.." Kai left..

A tear fell down his cheek under his mask. He was silently crying.

He was the one who broke his own Promises..

He was the one who broke The trust..

And he was the One who broke her Heart..

Flashback The BreakUp..

Jay stood at the corner of the Kitchen inside the Bounty.. It was her turn to cook. He walks to Nya and embraced her.

"My girlfriend is cooking!!" He says proudly and slowly dances with Nya.

"You're so sweet. No wonder you're my Blueberry!" Nya giggled.

Jay smiled a little as a thought crossed his mind.

"Hey My Cherry on Top.." Jay lets go of the embrace. His face looked serious.

"Yes Blue?" Nya frowned.

"I was wondering.. Do you like Cole?" Jay asks straightforward without hesitation.

Nya got a little shock from this.

It was Old news eversince.. They're stars now. Actors.

"Answer Me Nya." Jay stood there with a sad look in his face.

"J-jay why would you ask a question like that?" Nya looked uncomfortable as she stopped chopping.

"So you have feelings for Cole." Jay clenched his fists and looked down. He grits his teeth and stormed off.

The interviewers words where true.

"Jay!!" Nya called and chased him as She tugged his arm and she looks almost crying.

"What am I missing Nya?" Jay asked looking depressed.

"You're perfect for me Jay.. Please." Nya pleaded with tears flowing down her cheeks.

She's crying now.

"You deserve better. Go to that Rockheaded Stealer. We're done." Jay lets go of Nya as she looked hurt and broken.

"Jay!" Nya cried.

"I don't like a Diva anyway." Jay chuckled and stormed off to his room.

He broke down to his knees and cried.

I can't believe I did that.

End Of Flashback..

(A/n:This breaks my Heart because I'm a flipping Jaya Diehard shipping Fangirl. 😭)

Jay's POV
I am so Stupid.. I just broke someone's heart. No! I broke two hearts! Kai's heart from seeing Nya's heartbreak.

I'm a Jerk A fool!! Kai doesn't want to see me because of what I did.

I don't want to return from the Bounty for now. I'm just going to roam around the Town..

I need to think of what I did..