CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back

"I'm Back Baby!"

He shouted. As he stepped out a portal from a forest.. And then.. A hooded man stood next to him.

Until he decided to take it off and reveal himself to the Ninja.

"Pythor!?" Jay screamed in shock.

Oh Boy, He started hissing at them.

"Itsss nicccce to sssssee you Again.." He smiled devilishly. And then Belious was standing beside him with an arrogant stance.

"Brother!" Diana approached and ran up to them.

The Ninja yelled to not to. But they had no Idea.. That she was one of the enemies the whole time.

"Nya.." Kai whispered seeing her sister's face again. He clenched his fists seeing the Master Mind of the murder infront of him.

Diana suddenly had an unexpected head ache and felt nausea.

She stopped and started sawing a little.

"Diana?" Belious took a worried glance to Diana. Seeing her legs shaking abnormally as she fell to the ground.

"Lukhael!! Catch her!" He ordered as a Shadow appeared out of nowhere. Red eyes. And a white haired guy appeared catching the falling Diana.

"Reolo." She whispered as she lost conscious.

Belious was screaming on top of his lungs. He tried to ran up close to his so called sister 'Diana' but..

Interrupted when an extreme blow of heat, hit him in the face.

He was blasted to the walls of the mall.

Where did that come from?

Well who do you think?

Kai is on a rampage..

That was Hale saying it telephatically to Lloyd.

He just stood there.. With his eyes wide open and jaw dropped.

Kai's hair is on fire.. Half of his right hand literally turned into Magma Stone. His eyes where glowing white. And his hair was blazing fire.

"YOU KILLED MY SISTER!! YOU DIE!" His voice got deeper and sounded demonic like.

"Woah.. Kai hit puberty." Cole started to joke. But Jay suddenly hit him to his shoulders.

"Not the right time Cole." Jay rolled his eyes getting serious.
Focusing on 'Diana' as this Lukhael guy carried her bride style. He didn't know why.. But he himself felt a little jealous.

You should be the one carrying her.

"What the.." That wasn't Hale's voice.

Jay looked at Lloyd.

"So are we gonna just stand here?" Jay started a panic of himself. Lloyd was staring blank. And then.. Jay turned to Cole and Zane.

"Guys! We can't just stand here!" He started whining. Zane frowned as for Cole who's stance for fighting is ready and his magma hands are on.. He was smirking.