CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers

"Bluebird I found you."

After that.. She was unconscious. I carried her up bridal style as tears continued flowing down my cheeks.

Kai.. Her brother and the others except Zane and Lloyd..

The others insisted to let the guests leave early..

This was unexpected..

I ran to her room while carrying her as she was getting paler and paler.

I don't know what I'm even explaining now but all I care is her..

Why is this happening to us?

To me?

Why is this happening to..

Her..?

Is everything that I've sacrificed for her from Skybound with that Nadakhan The Djinn guy wasn't enough?

Am I not enough?

"We incredibly need him now." Lloyd looked out Of the Window as I hold Nya's hand tightly..

She was sweating.. And heavy Breaths escaped her mouth..

I looked at the The Guys..

Zane matter of factly.

He walked up forward and said.

"We need a Cure.."

Zane said with a serious look in his face.. My eyes.. The tears..

I hold them back..

At this state i can't leave her like this..

I felt a pat from my shoulder as I turned my head.

Lloyd looked determined of something..

He looks at Zane.

"Zane. Can we Get Sensei Wu out of that Time thing...?" Lloyd sounded a little unsure from his last Words.

"I'll try to get him out of that Time Vortex.. But it will be going to be risky." Zane explained..

I was staring at them while holding Nya's cold hand...

It was soft..

"Then its settled. We're gonna get Sensei Wu back." Lloyd declared as he tried walking out of the room but Zane stopped him.

I don't even know what's going on.. I'm just listening in their conversation right now.

"The Others are already there, Lloyd." Zane exclaims as I rose a little from My chair.

"How long do they get back?" I asked. My voice sounded a little raspy but I don't care.

"Its not enough.. Nya only has 24 hours living."

That can't be true..