CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?

Jay's POV (After leaving Lloyd and Zane on top of the Hospital Windows.)
I turned invisible and used my lightning powers to Teleport. To get away from those two freaks. Green Boy and Ninja droid. Yes, I call 'em with nicknames when.. I'm mad.

I walked around the Alleyways of the city. Until I stopped to one thinking of what I did. I broke up with Nya.. Cause.. Cause.?

I broke up with Nya because..

"I broke up with N--"

"Boss will be angry." One rebel popped in front of me and so appeared the other 2 beside me. I was cornered.

This is Not Good.

"Wait!? What do you mean!? What?" I was panicking. I don't have any weapons!

Oh wait.. I have my powers.

"What leader you mean!?" I yelled.

"Huh. Guess The Black Ninja is right about him being a Motor mouth. He yells so loud!" I am right here!! And.. They know Cole!?

I broke up with Nya after that stupid Cole stole her from me. I remember the reason Now.

"Cole!? That Girl stealer!!" I tried to shock one of them but got fat. He was SO CLOSE TO BLOWING UP!

"WELL! Boss Belious would like you to join us. Whether you like it or Not." One mouthed. Belious.. Reolo Belious!?

I thought Rebels doesn't have brains anyway!? This one talks!

"We can read your mind Mr Walker." One took out a knife and tried to stab me. Suddenly I received painful kicks and punches..

My body released all the energy to shock them. But then before I did. They all shielded themselves and hid.

Now I feel.. Wiped out of energy. Everything hurts..

"Now you're out of Energy." One smirked as I gritted my teeth weakly..

I seriously need some help. But I guess I'm alone for now for what I did.

"Yes I am Out but that doesn't stop me to fight!" I threw punches and kicks. But they where weak cause my body feels sore. Numbness..

"Let us return the favor!"

Shoot..

I hope they still help me.. Ninja never leaves a Ninja behind right?

Right?

I'm being beaten up.. I feel thirsty.. Numbness.. Sore pain everywhere.. Tired.

Exhausted..

I'm suffering..

"That's right! That's what you get for your stupid actions Mouth Ninja!" He kicked me in my head. And.. I felt my skull had a crack right this moment.

"Hear That? A crack? That's what you did to Miss Nya's heart."

What the!?

"What do you know about us!?" I mouthed as I coughed blood drooling down to my chin. Two rebels pulled me up to sit. Each in my arms where held by one. I was struggling from their grip.

I looked at the one who stood before me with an evil smirk pulling my chin up.

"Our Boss tells us everything he sees and knows. Even your break up and gross Puppy Love." He explained while laughing evilly.

Belious.. That.. That guy!? But he's like a Wanna be Ninja Guy and a Fan Boy!

"Ever since that he earned his power. He said that he doesn't need to Fight for Good. He can choose his side. He hates you anyway! He wants you dead." After that sentence.