CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News

Jay drove the jet heading back to the temple. As the guys planned.. It was already sun set.

Lloyd's POV
I was panicking where to put the balloons. RED AND BLUE BALLOONS!

"COLE! Don't you dare eat the cake again! Its for Nya!" Kai threatened holding the Big bowl of punch. Glaring at my Rock Friend who have been trying to resist himself to not mess up eating the cake this time.

For the THIRD TIME! ZANE BOUGHT ANOTHER AT THE STORE AND THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST ONE We ORDERED!

"Can I just have one lick of chocolate icing?" Cole said giving me the MCFREAKIN googley eyes that makes me wanna punch him in the Face.

"No!" We all said in unison. Just as Zane arrived with the last Cake. His clothes a mess and his air that is also a Mess.

"Another Cake!!" Cole shrieked running to Zane suddenly going all Crazy!!

"NO COLE! IF YOU CAN'T RESIST YOUR ADDICTION I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO TURN YOU INTO ICE!"

My eyes widened big.

"DID YOU JUST!?" I stared in disbelief. My jaw dropped as Zane looked Mad.

"THAT WAS MY THING!" Kai Blurted crossing his arms as I can see smoke from his hair.

WHAT THE HECK! ZANE JUST SERIOUSLY THREATENED THE HECK OUT OF COLE!

That Hard Head Fled!

How dare he.

"Anyways!" I shook my head and sighed.

"What happened!?" I ask. Zane looked at me plainly with his usual poker face.

"What Would you think if Darreth just announced we're back in business." He answered bluntly as i felt a sudden intrigued.

What!?

"Wait? DARRETH ANNOUNCED WHAT??" I exclaimed almost letting go of the Balloons that I'm Holding.

"He announced that we're back in business. You know.. The celebrity thing." Zane repeated. This time he's Fixing his hair.

Seliel entered the room with a goofy smile in her face.

"Yo Bros!" She greeted almost laughing.

Kai, Me and Zane looked over to her.

"What the heck are you Smiling about?" Kai asked looking annoyed.

Seliel walked with her hands on her back.

"Guess what?" Seliel asked.

What is she smiling about? The three of us exchanged looks.

She rolled her eyes and Sighed.

"Gee. I can't believe you dumb heads are not always updated with the news." She muttered. Now Kai gasped and gave her Sass.

"Excuse me! I'm Kai Smith! I'm the Master of Fire and always known as the Fire Ninja! THE CELEBRITY THE HANDSOME GUY IN THE--"

"Look! I'm just... Ugh!! Just check out the news Flame Head!"  She stormed off the room.

Kai couldn't finish his sentence as he glared at the trails of Seliel.

There was an Awkward Silence.

When we hear footsteps coming back again. We thought Cole's going back here to help us.

"Hey Cole!" I smiled but it appeared to be not Cole.

FALSE ALARM NOT COLE.

It was Seliel. With a grumpy look in her face this time.