CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day

Lloyd's POV
I was sitting nervously outside of Nya's room. Doctors where inside and us guys couldn't get in. Seliel reminds me of Jay because she talks a lot when around Cole. Its obvious that she likes him.

But Cole doesn't know and has no any idea about it.

Us Ninjas where called by The Doctors this Morning. Kai was knocked out? Or fell asleep on the floor inside her room. They said he fainted to the ground because of Kai's lack of sleep.

But that's impossible. Kai isn't one of the Heavy Sleepers! Unlike Cole and Jay.. He's a Light Sleeper! Even if he's exhausted or tired. He would never be one of those Lazy ones.

And drop on the floor for No reason! That's just not him. I mean I'm confusing myself aren't I?

One doctor came out of the room. Zane talked to her with a stern look in his face. We where wearing our casual outfits. Not our GI..

After he finished, Zane signs to follow us inside.

As he opened the door..
Kai was sound asleep in a desk. Guess the doctors moved him to--

Nya's Awake!?

"I-I thought you're in a Coma!?" I exclaimed and covered my mouth after that. Seliel just gasped and Zane looked really serious.

Nya looks at us with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Um.. What?" She looks plainly with her simple smile. The Doctors where looking disappointed and frowning.

I was curious..
I looked at Cole and Zane. And Also Seliel..

"Whom are this People?" She looks a little confused. And clueless of what is happening right now. Kai woke up with Bags under his eyes.. Rising up from a small couch.

Zane seemed to flinch and Cole looked at Nya in disbelief.

Kai wokes up and rubs his eyes and blinked them a few times.

He turned his head to us as I was looking At Nya.

"Your AWAKE!?" He screeched.
I've never seen Zane flinched.. Is something wrong?

I looked at Kai running towards Nya and hugged her.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!! I'M SO SORRY SIS!" He cried.

"I'm assuming you're Kai Smith. These white coated people told me that you're my brother." She smiled.. She doesn't even Remember what to call doctors!?

Me and the guys shared looks. I looked at Kai who looked shocked.

"Nya.. These are your teammates.. You are a Ninja controlling the Element of Water along with these two Young people with your brother." The doctor explained.

"No Wonder they look Familiar! Haha.. Who's the Girl?" She pointed beside Cole. Seliel stood there with tears dripping down her cheeks.

"You don't remember your one and only bestie Selly?" She cried.
Nya looks sad and touched.

"U-uh.. Why am I feeling sad all of a sudden???" I saw Nya's eyes getting teary ones.

"I don't know. But I feel you have a strong bond between you."

I looked at Nya.. And I can feel something dark inside her. Zane grits his teeth. When I got closer look.. I felt its faint presence inside her mind.

This is Bad.

"If you'll excuse me.. I have some things to do." The doctor excused and left.

Me and Zane decided to Have a Talk. As Cole and Seliel with Kai.