CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..

The Fire Ninja stood in front of his sister's coffin fighting tears. Full of regrets and blames to himself. There where people all over Ninjago City. Borg was speechless.. It seemed yesterday to lost such a talented and brave soul like Nya.

Jay was cured already. All he needed was a tea with some little dusts mixed to it. Everyone told him of what he did. They broke up and everything else. Now he's walking up to her coffin with tears continue to stream down his face.

"H-hey.." Was all he could say looking at her beautiful face for one last time. She's going to be buried now. Jay had a flashback of the things that they did together. And what was the one that made him cry the most?

Was remembering Nya. Saying this at the time she was dying in his arms.

"I never wanted to be part of your boys club anyway.."

This echoed in his mind.

"I'll never hear your voice saying that?" Jay said between tears and his shaking.

Zane kept looking away. Cole was holding back his tears as he kept looking down with his teeth gritted. Seliel couldn't believe this.

"Nya? This.. Is just a dream.. R-right?" Jay shaking, looking at her peaceful face.

"Can you wake up? Please wake up! I want to hear you!! Say You Give Up! Please!!" Jay was crying.. Kai also is.

"Can I hear you saying.. You Give Up?" Jay sniffed.

"I Give Up! This is hard! What does a bucket has to bring with my stupid training anyway!?"

"I Give Up!!! ITS SO HARD TO BE IN AN ALL BOYS GROUP! WHY CAN'T I BE ALSO TREATED NORMALLY!?"

"I give Up Jay.."

Typical Nya.. The type who says she gives up to her assigned duties. Even if she thought she did it wrong. It was right all along.

"That's her weakness.. Afraid of not doing things right and Giving up Easily."

"Nya you're a girl."

"YOU DID IT NYA!!" Jay cheered at her with a wide smile. Nya looked up and saw that the Bounty is working.

It was the time when the bounty was corrupted by Morro.

"I did?"

"I DID IT!?" She screeched with a shock look in her face.

Jay's tears stopped flowing.. Yet he is sad. He forces a smile.

"You know.. The way you're saying I Give Up easily.. Its like the way you're saying that you're trying not hard to prove us that you're a Girl with Talent." Jay chuckles..

"But that doesn't mean you're not part of us." He sobbed. Kai approached as Jay walked away with tears..

"Hey.. Don't Give up easily like me Okay?"

"Nya.. I'm really sorry for everything." Kai frowned.

"Dork. Why did you even die?" Kai said with his tone shaking.

"You said I would die first before yourself. Your insults, I miss them honestly. I miss you making mechs and cars for us. And mostly.. All of your surprises.." Kai looked at her closed eyes. And it just looks like she's just sleeping peacefully.

"I love you Sis."

On The Enemy's side.

Reolo was spying on the Ninja of Water's funeral with a smirk in his face. Beside him was his reincarnated version of her sister.