CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up

Cole opened the door nervously. He saw Nya sitting on the corner or the room looking out the window.

The skycrapers of Ninjago City.

"Nya?" He called her name as he stuttered a little. Nya blinked once and turned her head.

She quickly wears a fake smile in her face.

"Hi Cole.. What brings you to my room?" She asks looking at Cole's shaggy hair.

"I-i just want to ask.. M-me and the Guys are hanging out the city for tonight.. Wanna come? K-kai will be there.." He scratches the back of his head shyly.

Nya's smile disappears and she looks completely different.

"Its a boys club.. I don't want to.." She sighs and closes her eyes.

Cole understood what she meant. It was already a No for an answer.. He was just going to leave until Kai busted in with his arms crossed.

"Oh No! You are coming with us Missy! Whether you like it or Not!" Kai yelled as She pulls Nya's hand and stood infront of her closet.

"Kai. I'm a Girl." Nya looked at her brother emotionless. Cole wanted to hold back his laugh because of Kai's look.

"Then if you're feeling out of place. We're gonna dress as Girls for you." Kai blushed a little and looked at Cole with a growl.

"Whether you Like it or Not. COLE." Kai looked extremely strict as Nya broke out.

"Okay! Get out of my room I'm going.. Ughhh.." Nya pushed the two out of the room.

"That's The SISTER I KNOW!!" Kai cheered after a door slammed to his face.

He turns to Cole with lenny look.

"You know I don't like those kind of faces Kai." Cole grunted and turned his back.

"Are you trying to ask my sister out??" Kai blurted out as Cole started to panic a little and sweat.

"N-no! I just want her to cheer up." Cole said nervously trying not to look directly at Kai's eyes.

"Lier. I know guys who likes my sister. Be glad I let you through my wall easily cause you are not one of those Players." Kai crossed his arms and started scolding Cole.

"Has Jay returned yet?" Cole asked changing the whole topic.

Kai let out a Groan and sighed.

"I don't know and I don't care. I don't wanna hear his name after what he did." Kai lets out a scowl and left Cole there.

"I'm getting ready out there and tell the guys. Get ready." Kai winked at him.

"Ew.. I'm a Guy." Cole muttered and chuckled from his idea as he headed to his room.

Zane's POV
Kai told us that we where going out with Cole, Lloyd and Nya. I surely agreed because P.I.X.A.L said it would be great to cheer the Water mistress up.

So, As we got ready.. Me and Lloyd where already on the deck.

But as we arrived Cole stood there with a nervous look. Now we are all waiting for Nya and Kai and we will Go..