CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone

"NYA!!"

"Come back here you Runt!!"

"Kai! Don't--"

BOOM!

A high pitched sound that made me wanna go deaf.

I was in hands of a man that is looking like a rebellious delinquent. I looked at him as he carried me bridal style. In my thoughts.. I feel like I wanted to scream. But there's always bothering my head to not..

He jumped outside of my window while carrying me as Glass shattered and he planted a smoke bomb. Until I felt nausea and I wanted to vomit for some reason.
A foul smell.

Later as I blinked my eyes slowly with my head spinning.. Only I could lastly see is a faint of a flying vehicle.

And then he placed me to a seat.. I looked at him cluelessly.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked calmly. He doesn't look like a bad guy.

He turned his back from me not answering my question. There was a moment of silence until.. He turned to me and carried a watch?

"Look into this.. I want you to focus." He explained. He kept swinging the watch as it looked entertaining.

"No! Don't!!"

Huh?

That voice..

"Look into my eyes!" He yelled at me as I was startled. I made eye contact with him and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Your Name.. Is Diana Belious.. My sister." He said.

"No!! You're Nya Smith!!!!"

I... What?

"YOU ARE DIANA BELIOUS!" He holds my arms and started shaking me violently..

"I don't understand!!" I exclaimed and let go of his grip.

I felt tears streaming down my eyes.. It feels like one side of me doesn't want to listen to him.. Saying he's a bad guy.

Another one said I should.

Which should I choose?

Cole's POV

She's gone..

"LLOYD! LET GO OF ME!" Kai complained by Lloyd's tight grasp. After what Belious did.. Kai broke down and let all of his anger take over him..

"KAI! STOP IT!" Said Lloyd as Zane blocked Kai going out the door..

I was just sitting here alone with Seliel watching them.

Nya's gone.. Nya's gone...

"Cole?" Interrupted.. Seliel called me. I shook my head and looked at her with a fake smile.

"You know I'm getting uncomfortable if you fake everything here.." She said shrugging her shoulders..

I shook my head. And tried to clear my head...