CHAPTER F O U R : Coma

"Everyone! Get out of here!" Lloyd yelled as everyone panicked to go.

Seliel stood there while gritting her teeth.

"Thank Spinjitzu Master they left." Jay muttered with a relieved sigh.

"They've become stronger." Zane took his hood on.

"How do you know that?" Cole asked as he did the same thing.

"Pixal scanned and I can sense it." He explained. Kai did spinjitzu and wore his Gi and so as the others except Seliel.

"Everyone be with your partners." Lloyd lets out a ball of his energy and targetted one rebel. But it got bigger.

"What the!?" Kai exclaimed and used his fire to roast one but it just gotten bigger.

"How!?" Jay did the same thing but shocked them using his lightning.

"Don't you see Ninja? We've gotten stronger.. We are Immortal!" The biggest one declared as he threw one of the Stands to them.

Luckily.. Cole was there to block the attack by splitting it in half using his new hands.

"Okay Guys.. I guess we are using hand to hand combat!" Lloyd charged and attacked one.

"Okay! I'm changing partners! Nya!!" Kai called but Nya was nowhere to be found.

"Nya!!" Kai called again.

"Hey guys have you seen Nya!?" Kai called again after knocking out one rebel to the ground for good.

"I thought you said she's with you!?" Lloyd yelled after using spinjitzu.

"I'm here Kicking Rebel butts Kai!" Nya appeared far away.

Kai turned his head and a rebel was secretly aiming for Nya's head with a Bat.

"NYA!! Watch Out!!" He yelled.

Everything turned to slow motion..

Nya slowly turns her head around as Cole screamed.. And Kai rushed to her.

She closed her eyes.. Waiting for the pain to come.

But instead.

"WHOA BUDDY CALM DOWN." Jay groaned getting up from his position.

He defended Nya. From the attack.

Nya's POV
Jay saved me.. I quickly walked off trying to get far from him.. But something caught my waist and covered my face.

I tried to get off its grasp. As i suffer he was holding my neck that doesn't allow me very much air to breath in.

I'm choking. My nose is covered and my neck is being hostage. As i tried to get off its grasp. I heard the others screaming my name..

"Don't move or The Ninja of Water will be killed!" He warned..

"Let GO of my sister! Explain who you are!" My brother Kai yelled as They stayed at their positions with their fighting stance.

"Who are You!?" Cole asked looking mad.

"A skeleton." Zane answered. As I felt something hit me from my head and the next thing i know is..