CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?

A/n: So.. This story just entered the Wattys 2017 :3 😂 To be honest I don't know what will happen now.

Lloyd walked back and forth trying to contact Kai. But he was not answering his calls.

He puts back his phone to his pocket and frustratedly growled.

Right now.. They are in the Hospital. By are I mean. He's with the others paying Jay a visit after what happened yesterday.

Lloyd holds the knob but an image of someone flashed in his head.

It was Nya.

He smiles for some reason. A sister image she was for him. He closed his eyes and slapped his face making him grunt in pain and looked serious.

"She's not Nya." He whispered to himself. As he opened the door. Jay was awake. As Cole gave Lloyd a look.

"You missed every moment everytime Lloyd." Cole greeted in an insulting manner.

The Green Ninja puffed out his cheeks and rolled his eyes.

But.. Jay's already awake.

"Where's Nya?" He asked with a smile. The group where confused as they exchanged Looks.

"Jay. She's not Nya." Cole smiled awkwardly. As he refused.

"Yes she is." He sounded a little hurt as tears suddenly got into his eyes.

He still couldn't accept that she's gone.

"Come on Jay.. You're getting out of this hospital soon." Said Seliel with a frown. And then.. A doctor came in.

"Mister Walker?" She called. And then she has everyone's attention.

Diana's (Nya) POV
I walked through the streets of Ninjago City. I've never seen such place like it before.

You know why?

Isolated. Isolated in a mansion hiding for training. Revenge.

Revenge is what my brother seek.

So Do I..

Yesterday.. It was such a confusing event.

I was wearing what I wore what since yesterday. Yes.. I haven't take a bath. My stupid brother of mine have a plan but the problem is??

He didn't even provided me some where to stay! What the Underworld.

As I walked with my hands inside my pockets. Things felt really familiar here.

Its like I've been in this very place before.

I looked up..

And there was a massive size of statue infront of me. Surprisingly.. It looked like this Robot yesterday.

The one who tapped my shoulders.

They look extremely familiar. But.. I don't recall meeting them.

As i walked around.. I saw a little TV with this man hologrammed in it.

I walked closely to take a look. And then..

It Talked! I flinched for a second.

This was the guy in the Tv whom invented various of things.

"Uh... Where does the Ninja Live?" It looked like it had information for some reason?

I don't know why but I just know it.

The man showed a floating temple and some Old man images that made my head felt a little dizzy.

Gee.. What was that.