CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma

"I Love You.. JayWalker."

His eyes widened as he jolted awake from his bed. He dreamt of Nya again. But this time it felt different. It was like she was saying goodbye to him.

Jay sobbed silently to himself. It was all his fault. Kai blamed him.. And now.. He's living with his parents.

The Junkyard of Ed and Edna.

He quickly arose and wiped all the tears. As he opened the curtain. He saw her mother cooking. While his Father talking to her. Jay cleared his throat as he caught the attention of his parents.

He smiles fakely as his Father frowned.

"So.. What's for Breakfast?" He asked. His voice cracking a little. Edna shook her head.

Jay saw His Father carrying his luggage infront of the door. He raised one of his eyebrows. And looked.

"What's going On? Why is my luggage there? Are we leaving here?" He asked too many questions as Ed pushed him outside. He was still wearing his PJ's.

"Mom! Dad!" He called. And then. Edna rushed outside handing Jay his stuff toy.

He was confused. He turned around to see Ed getting into their car as Jay puts his luggage and screamed.

"WILL ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME .. Of WHAT's GOING ON!?" Frustratedly. Edna goes outside and frowned. Ed pats Jay's shoulders also with a frown.

"Jay.. You have grown to be a man my Son. But.. Your team needs you." Ed smiled worryingly and looked at Jay's eyes. Electric blue eyes. He was pale and have eyebags from his mourn.

"But you guys need me more than ever here! And Ninjago is at Peace!" He protest. In reality.. Jay doesn't want to go back to the team. Even if he promised Lloyd that he will come back if the team needs him.

"Son.. Of course we need you here. But... The Ninja needs you more. You're saving people with those four. And here.. Only you do is to snuggle or mourn to Nya. Sometimes you do machines but actually fail..." Ed shrugged as he looked away from Jay.

"Oh, Jay.. What Your Dad means is.. We're proud of you saving people. You're not really doing well here.. You need a better place to get better. The Ninja will do the treatment for us." Edna smiles at Jay and gave him a hug. As Jay stood there, spaced out remembering the blames.

"But.. The team Hates me.." He muttered and sheds tears in his eyes. Edna tilts her head.

"No Jay.. It wasn't your fault." There was a minute of family embrace as Ed joined in.

A few minutes later.

Jay was wearing his old Ninja suit.

His parents stood infront of their caravan with smiles in their faces. Ed gave him Keys. For a moment there he was confused why.

"Uhh.. Aren't you guys going to.. Get me there?" He said a bit unsure but asked anyways.

The two exchanged looks and laughed.

"Jay our dear.. We're going to Lou's! We can't miss his amazing performance today!" His Mom laughed as his father Chuckled.