E P I L O G U E

Jay's POV
I kept looking at Lloyd until lunch.  When suddenly. He asked Nya to go out with him infront of the GROUP!

"I'd love to but--"

"AWW MY SIS IS GROWING UP!" Kai started acting weird and cried dramatically.

I looked at Lloyd whom was smiling and kept talking with Zane.

This feeling of my heart.. And my mind.. Its so familiar.

"You jealous Jay~" Cole nudged me to my side.

Everyone was too occupied talking to each other.

Cole's girlfriend.. Which is my sister Seliel is busy eating Mom's packed lunch for her.

I blinked a few times and glared at Cole.

"Shut Up Cole or I'll seriously forbid My sister to see you and we will transfer schools." I grumpily walked out of the table and took my lunch.

I transferred out to the courtyard to have a time and think for myself.

Before I left them.. Nya was looking at me with worry.

I ignored it..

The fact that everyone teases me. Its not just right, right now..

"Agh.. This is so frustrating." I walked up to the fountain at the entrance of Ninjago Academy.

Looking at the fountain at my reflection..

Suddenly.. I saw a vision that flashed in my eyes.

It wasn't clear.. But yet I can familiarize the people that surrounded me.

When suddenly an Old man hit me with his Bo Stick hard on my head.

"What the Hell!" I cursed under my breath seeing a Long white haired beard and him standing infront of me.

"Go to the museum." He said to me.

This Old man just looked too familiar. He kept having contact with me when i started highschool. 

He started Three years ago when i started to have feelings that I couldn't say to Nya..

"What?" I was confused.

He stroked his beard and pointed his bo stick outside the School Gates.

"I can't just Skip Class!" I complaine at him.. Again.. He tried to hit me with his bo stick as I dodge.

"Its only for today." He said. I sighed deeply..

Its only for today..

Timeskip..

I arrived in front of the museum..  As I enter.. And Old man looked in some kind of way like..

I'm unbelievable to be Here?

"J-jay!" His eyes widened big. I was startled too!

And confuse.

"U-uh.."

He ran to me like a kid.

"Oh My! Where's te Green Ninja?" Asked the Old man.

It was a weird feeling.. But something felt very familiar with this guy.

"Um.. What Green Ninja?" I asked him.

His eyes widened again and he pulled me to a restricted section of the museum.

"What?" I was still confused.

Then he sighed.

"I'm Nelson! You may not remember me.. But.. it was sixty years ago after you died!" He cried..