1x5 - An Unexpected Meeting!

The sun had yet to let its rays shine over the horizon leaving the sky lit with a moon slowly started to move towards the horizon itself. While it was mostly quiet in the small house on the shoreline of Alola, one person had awoken.

"Leaving for the airport before the sun is even up, What a dream come true." Will said mumbling to himself sleepily.

"Absol, Jolteon. You stay here and get some rest," He spoke to the sleeping Pokemon. "Quilladin, You're coming with me." He spoke to his long time partner.

"Quilla." It said yawning as Will returned Quialldin to its pokeball, and then headed out the door.

"It can't be all that bad. They had to leave late at night. School is going to be fun today for them." He mumbled once again. With that he headed out towards the airport.

-----

Will had waited at the Airport for a while now, it was actually pretty busy for being so early in Alola. Time zones sure are a thing that exist.

Lisia had sent Will the terminal number to wait at, but not a name or appearance details. So tracking down one person from a stampede of people will be a challenge.

"Come on out Quilladin!" Will called out releasing his pokemon. "Quilla!" "Alright Quilladin, Just a bit longer before our new friend arrives." Will explained. "Quilla!"

"You owe me Lisia." Will mumbled under his breath.

-----

Kukui had awoken to one of the two freeloaders, as he liked to jokingly call them, away, probably at the Airport picking up the school's newest student and the other still asleep.

Heading out the door, he looked at a sleeping Ash wondering if he should wake him up.

"I'm sure he will make it on time, I'll let him rest a bit longer." he said to himself making his decision, closing the door behind him.

And with that, He was gone leaving a house of sleeping pokemon and a trainer, who would totally, one hundred percent, be on time.

------

"Flight Koko A-173 is now deboarding." A voice over the P.A. announced.

"That's the flight Lisia said to watch for. Any minute now we can leave." Will said, growing bored of waiting at the airport. "Quilla-din!" His Pokemon responded.

After a little more waiting, people started to head out of the terminal. "Alright, Keep an eye out for who you think the new student is." Will instructed Quilladin. "Quilla!"

While scanning the crowd, Quilla spotted an older gentlemen and pointed. "Quilla! Quilladin?" It said.

"Quilladin, do you really think he is going to attend School? Pretty sure he's done his time. Besides, I'm sure Lissia said SHE." Will responded wondering what Quilladin was thinking.

"Quilla..." It responded Sweat dropping. "Quilla!" It pointed once again.

This time it had pointed to a little girl walking with her mom.

"You know. Maybe I should just keep an eye out instead."

"Quilla!" Quilladin retorted.

"Come on Quilladin, Neither of your guesses were probably even close!" Will said to his partner.

"Quilladin! Quilla!" The Pokemon replied. "Ohhh really!?" Will said getting into an argument with the pokemon.

"Um, Excuse me." A feminine voice interrupted the two arguing.