2x43 - Part 2 Finale - Last Hope

No one knew what to make of what was happening. Both Will and Ash were taken over by The Negative Energy. But while Ash was being controlled by the shadow because of it, Will stood defensively refusing to be controlled.

"Everyone, get out of here. I don't know just how powerful this stuff can get." Will warned to his friends. Most of the onlookers had already fled long ago. Kukui was able to be freed when the shadow used his power to corrupt Will. 

"But what about you?!" Lillie asked in worry.

"Nevermind me! Go!" He yelled.

Kukui lead the kids inside, hopefully to safety while Greninja was preoccupied dueling Absol. Although, one stayed behind.

"Serena! Get out of here!" Will yelled at his sister.

"No! I'm staying. If you need help I'm gonna be right here. I'm not gonna run away from a fight like this." She said with confidence and determination.

'Serena. I don't ask you to run because your weak...'

"Fine. Just make sure you are safe." Will said to her.

"Got it." She responded getting behind some cover.

"This is foolish boy. You will obey me one way or another. You cannot fight my power forever." The monster spoke as Greninja and Absol's duel came to  draw, both pokemon falling back for another attack.

Will grunted. He was determined to not fall under the influences in his head, but it was hard. Last time he was like this, he lost control. He refused to become that way again. "I will not let you win today!" He yelled as Absol rushed at Greninja.

"It seems I'll have to beat you into submisison, so be it!" The shadow yelled.

"Greninja, We can't lose here. Finish this quick!" Ash said to his pokemon, his mind and thoughts corrupted. Greninja then rushed towards the Absol.

"Absol... Defensive strike." Will commanded.

As the Greninja went to make contact, Absol used protect then right after used Play Rough knocking back the powerful foe.

"He's beating you Ash... You weakling. You can't lose here. You can't let him get away with what he did." The shadow spoke menacingly to Ash.

Ash grunted, seething with rage like Will hadn't seen from him before. Will he knew was lost inside somewhere, finding him again would be difficult. There had to be a way.

"You will pay for what you have done!" Ash yelled with anger.

"Ash I haven't done anyhting! I am your friend! Fight back! You are being controlled by the thing you are seeking to beat!" Will said, pleading to his friend.

Greninja made another move onto Absol as it dodged and attempted to dodge. Serena watched from afar watching the fight in fear. 'You can do this Will.' She took note of how Absol and Will fought against Ash and Greninja. Niether trainer saying commands to their pokemon, the two perfectly in sync. It seems, maybe Ash wasnt the only one to have a connection to his pokemon.

Greninja soon landed a hit on Absol, sending it backwards, unable to keep up to Greninja's speed.

"Don't give up yet Absol." Will said to his pokemon. "Sol." It responded.