Chapter 14 - A Fight With Numb-Skulls!

Country Girl In The Big City!

Today was the day. The group was about to head out onto route 6, on their way to the Battle Royal! Ash was ready to use the Arena as a chance for some serious training before the next trial. Right now our heroes are now entering Paniola Town.

"Wait. Paniola Town! We went too far!" Will exclaimed. "Serena we were following your map. What happened!" Gary asked. "The arena must be a new addiction. This map I guess is out of date, I didn't see another path. Sorry guys." She said looking down. "No worries. We will get there eventually!" Ash said. "Perhaps since we are here already we should explore the city." Lillie suggested. "Doesn't look like there is much here." Serena commented. "I don't remember much of this town from my travels to be honest." Will admitted. "Well then, maybe we should just head for the arena." Lillie suggested instead. "I suppose." Ash said. "You hooligans!" A girl yelled. The group looked back towards the town. "What was that?" Lillie asked. "Nothing good." Serena said as they all ran into the city.
==========
Welcome to the chapter that I totally forgot about until planing. I forgot we met a certain character this early XD At least I caught it before and not after this point. This is like a couple minutes in the game, and I gotta fit it into a chapter. At least I got an idea for this one. Well, here we go. Enjoy!
==========
"What's going on!" Ash said as the group arrived to eat appeared to be the source of the yelling. "You there, are you trainers? Can you come to my aid?" The girl asked. "Uh. Yeah." Ash said. "What's going on?" Serena asked. "Them." She replied pointing at some Team Skull grunts.

"Yo, you be calling backup and stuff! I can call backup too ya'know! I ain't gonna. But I could!" One of the grunts said trying to show off. "Team Skull, not surprised." Will said. "What do you guys want anyway!" Ash called out. "What we want, is what we want. And what we want is that Mudsdale right there. Tauros are cool and all, but riding through mud a problem, yo. So with Mudsdale, we need no worry about no mud, yo. Genius plan I say so myself." The other grunt said. "Genius is not the word I would use." Gary mumbled.

"You can't go around taking peoples pokemon like that!" "And who gonna stop us!" The grunt said. "Me." The girl said. "Us to." Ash said. "Six on Two! That hardly fair yo! We making rules or something." "Make rules about how not to stop you from stealing my pokemon!" The girl said with rage. "Sounds good to us." The grunts said shrugging their shoulders. "Sounds like a duel to me." A voice came from inside a building. A door flew open, revealing a person with a cowboy hat walking towards them. "What this all about Ya'll."

"Taylor. An accent. Really." Will said in disappointment. "I don't know what Ya'll talking 'bout." He said keeping with the chrade​. "Sounds like ya'll need to settle this in a good ol' fashion pokemon duel." Taylor said. While the group looked on in confusion and unamused. The grunts seemed into it. "What's a pokemon duel, yo!" A grunt asked. "You never heard of the great ol' uh." "Paniloa Town?" One of the grunts asked. "Paniloa Town duels! The concept is quite simple. Two trainers and they pokemon on each team, first team down loses." Taylor explained. "Isn't that just a normal double battle?" A grunt asked. "Of course not. This is an Ol' Whatever town this is, duel!" He explained sounding convincing. "Alright then, we will duel for that Mudsdale, yo. We meet back here at. Uh. "High noon." Taylor said. "You act like I know what that is, yo. Noon. Be here, yo." The grunt said. "See you then." Ash commented. The grunts took off and the group was alone once again.

"Man, Grunts are idiots." Taylor said with chuckle, using his normal voice. "Thank you all. But it seems that we still have to teach them a lesson." The girl said. "At least we have time to plan now." Ash said. "Pika!" "I suppose I 'otta introduce myself. My name is Hapu." She said. "I'm Ash, and these are my friends. The rest of the group introduced themselves, including Taylor.