Chapter 21 - The Challenge Of The Jungle!

The Final Trial of Akala Island!

"What happened yesterday!?!"
Mallow, Lana and Sophcoles exclaimed.

"That guy from the news went after me, that's all." Ash said to his worried friends.

"You make it sound like that's no big deal." Sophcoles said sweat dropping.

"I don't think of it as one. With you guys by my side, he can't do anything." Ash replied.

"Yeah, we were able to scare him off." Serena said.

"Even if so. You need to be weary and careful Ash. That guy is bad news." Lana said to him.

"Enough about that maniac. Let's get into the lesson shall we?" Will asked the class.

"Alright!" The kids responded taking their seats.

With the class involved in the teachings, no one had noticed the spectator outside.

"Hiding behind your friends, huh Ash?" The man grumbled.

"What to do, what to do." He said pondering.

An idea struck him as he looked up a the kids focused on the lesson.

"Hmm. Maybe this is for the best." He said with a wicked tone.

"Maybe, I can break you in another way hero." He said, his focus shifting to the honey-blonde.

"The best part? It will be all your fault."

==========

Writing this while in a car for 12 hours. Fun times.
Welp, let's get into this.
More after the chapter.

==========

The group sat at the lunch table, enjoying their lunch, when Mallow asked him a question.
"Hey Ash, when are you going o tackle the last trial on Akala?"

"I actually planned to after-school today." He told her.

"I knew it!" She cheered.

"Knew what?" Gary asked.

"Let me guess, you're filling in as captain like Lana and Kiawe, right?" Will asked.

"Yep!" She exclaimed with a grin.

"Awesome! What's the trial like? What should I prepare for?" Ash asked in excitement.

Mallow giggled before repling, "You will have to wait and see Ash. Trials can go different for many trainers." Mallow explained.

"I guess that makes sense. I wonder what the totem is." He said in wonder.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure you can beat it!" Serena sad to her friend.

"Yeah, your battling is quite impressive. Especially with the totem being a grass type, you should have a big advantage." Lillie said.

"Advantage?" Ash asked.

"If the totem a Grass type, then both Rowlet and Litten should be able to hit it for effective damge." Gary explained.