Arc 3 - Nightmares From The Past. Secrets Best Forgotten.

Data Log 1639 -

It has been a long time since it happened. Since I helped create what would become a nightmare I could never escape from. A memory that refuses to be repressed. I thought things would get better in time, I truely beleived it.

Now I believe I was wrong.

"The fact that I once saw you as great man disgusts me. How foolish was I? You are nothing but a monster. You corrupted the idea of humanity to me. There are far too many like you..."

When I heard of their defeat, I thought this nightmare was over. I could find some peace knowing no one else would get hurt due to my foolishness. That I could finally wake up from this torturous dream. But, I know the truth... I can't.

"I'll make things right. I promise you. I will make things better. I promise..."

I've been hiding here for so long... Afraid for them to find me. Even with them gone. I fear someone is out there looking for me. What for, I wouldn't know. What more is wanted from me, I truly wonder.

I've payed for my sins.
No... I haven't, she did didn't she...
I'm paying for them now.

No- No matter. Things will be better in due time.

They were disbanded. There is no one left to continue their horrible plans. Those horrors are nothing but memories now. They will die with me, that is my fate. Everything... Will be okay,

I promise you my daughter.

End Log

-~-~~-~~-~~-~-
~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

I am coming to end this nightmare. To chase away the demons, I come to bring my gifts to the people of the world. To bring their greatest dreams to life. Soon, there will be nothing else to fear, ever again.

~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~-

Finally secrets will be shared. Mysteries solved.

But this story is far from over.

Arc 3: Coming soon.