1x27 - Flipping The Script!

The Thrilling Climax!

I can't do this

It isn't worth it anymore.

Not them.

Anyone else...

Please.

-

Where... Am I...

What happened....

Serena awoke inside a dark room, the door shut.

Everyone, please be okay.

She looked across the room to see a familiar Pokemon.

"Pikachu?" She said quietly to the Pokemon.

"Pika?" It replied sad, held in shackles restraining it's movement.

She then notice her own keeping her in her corner of the room, out of Pikachu's reach.

"There must be someway out of this..." She said to herself.

She looked at her restraints, noticing little monitors on them. They were computer locks, not shackles with a key.

She then noticed Pikachu had similar restraints.

"Pikachu." She said quietly to the Pokemon not wanting to alert her captor.

"Pika..." He said sadly.

"Pikachu. Don't worry. I have a plan. We can get out of here." She said with a confident smile.

Pikachu looked over to the girl, hesitating for a moment.

"Pika." It replied with a nod.

"Okay. Use thunderbolt and try to short circuit the lock." Serena said to the Pokemon.

"Pika. Pika-CHUUU" It cried electricfying himself. After a short time the restraints opened.

"Pika!" He cheered.

"Good job. Now use Iron Tail and cut me free." Serena asked.

"Pika!" It cried cutting the shackles, disabling the lock.

"Good job Pikachu. Now we just have to figure out what to do now..." She said trailing off looking towards the door, wondering what was waiting on the other side.

~

"So. Here we are once again. Another challenge to save your friends. You will not be as lucky this time. You will not be able to cheat either." Taylor said wickedly over the speakers once more..

"What now?" Ash exclaimed.

"Walk through the door that I close before. You know, after your little episode." Taylor commanded.

Ash followed and soon came to a room with his bag in the middle. 

"Your pokemon and friends need you. But, how quickly can you get to them?" Taylor asked.