Chapter 23 - The Battle Of Siblings!

A Battle Of Families!

Ash and his friends were in class getting ready for the day ahead of them.

The kids were talking among themselves. While Will was goin over his notes for class.

He still was the least qualified person for his job, but he was going to try his hardest one way or another.

"Okay guys. Hope you are all ready for a super fun day of learning!" He said trialing off into a snicker.

"Nope. Still can't say that with a straight face." He said with a chuckle.

Before he could continue they heard a commotion outside.

Kiawe got up and looked out the window.

"Team Skull." He mumbled looking at the members below entering the school grounds.

The other kids came over to look outside as well.

"What are they doing here?" Ash asked.

"Who knows." Gary replied.

Will came over and looked outside the window.

"Oh no." He said looking at the members of Team Skull approching.

"What is it?" Lillie asked.

"That's the admin of Team Skull."

==========
So sorry for the wait!

Still hoping to get 25 out by tomorrow. ( Ha ha as if... I'm bad I know.)

We will see though.

Well, let's enjoy this chapter first.

==========

Will and the others rushed down to the main courtyard of the school, to meet up with the Intruders on the school grounds.

Soon the class arrived and saw the Intruders before them.

"Team Skull! What are you doing here?!?" Ash exclaimed.

"Ah. So you must be the boy I was told about. Funny, to don't look special to me." The admin spoke.

"Who are you?" Serena asked.

"I'm Plumeria. Admin of Team Skull." She answered.

"What are you doing here?" Will asked.

"Will? What an unexpected surprise." She said with surprise.

"Same here. You need to leave. This is private property." Will said sternly.

Plumeria chuckled and the two grunt beside her joined in.

"That's no way to talk to your sister is it Will?"

"What?" Serena said in confusion.

"You see girly. Team Skull. Most of them are idiots. But in their idioticy I see poor fools who need an helping hand. A big sister." She explained.