Chapter 19 - The Evolution Expert?

A Day Of Confusion!

(Video is the inspiration of this chapter. Just a fun chapter before things get serious. I mean uh-)

"Alola Will!" The class of student greeted. "Hey guys." He replied.

"Anything special today?" Mallow asked.

"Can it be recess all day day?" Gary asked.

"No Gary. But that's a good idea." Will replied.

"What's the plan for today Will?" Sophcoles asked him.

"Well, today apparently we have a guest visiting us. I don't have a name though. Odd." He replied.

"Wonder what we are in for today." Serena said.

Knock, knock

"Seems we are about to find out." Will said walking towards the door.

"You must be our guest. Please come-" Will stopped talking when he saw the man on the other side of the door.

"Alola Kids!" The man greeted.

"Oh Arceus no." Will mumbled.

==========

I am looking forward to this one. I want to make it a good and funny one. This will be a good test of my comedy. Expect randomness, and the greatest Pokemon Professor​ ever!

==========

"Kids. Meet-" "Professor Koa! Nice to meet you all!" The man spoke excited.

"Alola Professor!" They greeted.

"Your a real professor? Just like Kukui?" Lana asked.

"Well you see-" "Indeed I am! But while Kukui may do the studies of pokemon in general, I work in a more speficic feild." Koa explained.

"And that feild is?" Ash asked.

"And here we go agai-" "You see young man. I study the mysteries that are Alolan forms." He spoke.

"But, uh Professor. Don't we know about all of the Alolan forms?" Lillie asked.

"Know all about-! Miss, of course not! Right now in fact, I am working on a project." He said confidently.

"What project?" Ash asked.

"Can I get one wor-" "You see. I am working on a way to evolve this here Cubone." He said releasing the pokemon.

"Cu-bone!" It cried as it was released.

"Uh. Professor I thought you said you study Alolan forms? Cubone looks like the usual ones." Ash said perplexed.

"Well you see-" "While Cubone may not have a form known. Marowak does! I've been trying to evolve him for weeks to learn how and it hasn't been successful. Now I'm here looking for help." Koa explained.

"We can help!" Mallow exclaimed.

"Really?" Koa asked as Will shook his head violently behind him.