1x7 - A Battle of Mega Proportions!

Waking up at an usual time for a weekend, Ash awoke to Kukui and Will already awake. Kukui was at the kitchen table with what Ash assumed was a cup of coffee and a newspaper while Will was outside training with his pokemon as he did most days. With the view from the window, he saw Jolteon and Quilladin sending moves back and fourth practicing their dodging.
He could just make out Absol sitting next to Will, seemingly studying his two friends. "Alright, Absol, get in there. Quilladin, Jolteon, If you can dodge Absol, you can dodge anything!" Will said to his pokemon, muffled to Ash due to the window being closed.

At this point, Kukui noticed Ash awake. "Good morning Ash. Been up long?" Kukui asked the boy form across the room. "Good Morning Professor! No, Not long. I think I'm going to join Will in his training, I've still yet to best him!" "Pika." He and Pikachu said heading for the door.

"Alright just don't push him too hard. He didn't sleep well last night. I woke up to him already out there, and he looks exhausted." Kukui warned.

"Noted." Ash said still getting ready for a warm-up to the day. Ash and Will had been training together most of the week after and before school. Ash wanted to prepare for the upcoming trials and Will said he wanted to ready for when he had to be, whatever that meant. He had yet to beat him, but would defeat Will in a proper battle someday, he was confident in that. He enjoyed his time training, for he and Will seemed to learn from each other, and with Serena now here, he had yet another person to train with. From her confidence from the previous day he was certain of her determination and passion in her message, and he was excited for the challenge.
Thinking of his friend, He then turned looking up to the loft, He saw it seemingly lifeless.

Seems someone decided to sleep in. He thought, with his expression turning into a playful smirk.

He climbed the ladder, then hovering over the sleeping girl, under covers on the couch. He felt bad for with he was going to do to his friend, but not bad enough to not do it. He pulled the covers off the girl in one strong pull.
Being wrapped in the blankets, she was sent off the couch to the ground. "AH!" She screamed, being awoken this way.
"ASH!" She yelled at the boy.

"Come on Serena! If you plan on competing with me you're gonna have to wake up first!" the boy said with a grin going down from the loft.
Sitting up, she watched the boy leave the loft, with a frown on her face.
It slowly turned into a playful smile.

~

After some morning training and breakfast, The three trainers were kinda lost on what to do. Will had been working on some notes and going through papers for what seemed like most of the night, he said it was stuff for school in case Kukui made him teach again.

Serena had once again was brushing her Pokemon so they could look their best, wanting to be ready to practice preforming later not wanting to get rusty after a long break.

Ash had acquired a map of the Island of Alola he planned to tackle next, Akala Island. He knew parts of it would be multiple day journeys and would need to travel there for periods of time on school breaks. He had a lot to plan for his journey of the island, he was ready to face the next trials and acquire more Z Crystals.

None of the kids noticed Kukui opening the door, and didn't until a voice was heard. "Alola guys!"

"Alola, always good to see you Mallow." Professor Kukui said to his old student. "Alola Mallow!" Ash and Serena said almost perfectly at the same time.
"Hey." Will simply said to his friend putting a hand up as a wave, continuing on his work, barely paying attention.

"Me and the others were heading over to the beach, You guys want to come as well?" She asked her friends.

"The beach?" "Sounds like fun!" Ash and Serena said.