Chapter 11 - Planning an Adventure!

Trials Here I Come!

Kukui and the kids were up eating breakfast before the busy School day. "Those were great Serena!" Ash complimented her friend. She had made pancakes for the group for breakfast that morning. "Yeah, really good Serena. Your cooking sure has improved." Will added as well. "Thanks guys."

With breakfast eaten and Pokemon fed, The kids and professor got ready to head out to school for the day. "We should tell Lillie more about our travel plans today. I can't wait to tackle another Trial!" Ash said enthusiastically. "Same here. I'm looking forward to it." Serena replied. "Okay you two, let's get going." Will said walking behind Kukui out the door. The two kids followed suit.
---------------
Well, here it is, the last chapter of Part 1. This chapter is mostly set up for the coming part. Well, with that said, Hope you all enjoy!
-------------------
"Okay class, today I was told we were having a special guest come by the school. I was given no other details so we will be finding out who together. Altough, I was told they specially wanted to visit this classroom." Will stated to the class. "Wonder who it is." Kiawe wondered. Knock, Knock. "Seems they're here." Will opened the door to see a face he hadn't seen in a long time.

"Oh, Oliva! How nice for you to stop by." Will greeted the woman at the door. "Yes, Will was it? You were one of the trial goers right?" She asked. "Thats me." "Will, who is this?" Mallow asked. "Why hello there. Nice to meet you all. I'm Oliva." She said introducing herself to the students. "Alola!" They responded. "Olivia? As in the Kahuna of Akaka Island?" Lillie asked her. "That would be me." "The Kahuna? So like Hala?" Ash asked. "Hala is the Kahuna of Melemele, I am the Kahuna of Akala. Each Island has a different Kahuna to help trial goers in their journeys." Olivia explained to the boy. "You are the boy who battled Hala right? He told me about how great of a battle it was." "Yeah, My names Ash. It's nice to meet you." "Same to you Ash."

"So Olivia, Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here? Oak told me you were specifically interested in this classroom." Will asked the Kahuna. "I'm here in Melemele on Kahuna buisness, I have a meeting this afternoon with Hala infact. I decided to stop by since I was in the area." She told Will. "But, why this Classroom?" Will asked still confused. "Now that's the question isn't it." Olivia replied not answering. "Would you all mind if I stayed to listen to the lesson for a bit?" She asked. "Not at all. I will warn you though, I'm not the greatest teacher." Will told her. "Well I'm not the greatest learner, so we are good." She said with a wink. "Okay then. Well today class..."
--------------
Ding Dong. Rang the school bell, The different classes dispersed outside with many students making their ways home. Will class went outside as well, including Ash's group. Lillie was going to join the three on the way to Kukuis once more to go over the journey plan once more. Gary had told Ash he was going as well, for he was Best friends with the guy and had get to see where he was staying. As the five stepped out, They saw Mallow, Lana, and Kiawe talking to Olivia. The seemed happy and excited about whatever their conversation was about. Sophocles walked over to them and joined into the conversation. Ash was curious what they were talking about. Eventually Olivia spotted the 5 and excused herself from the conversation and walked over to them. "Seems you guys have a little group set up, Reminds me of your travels Will." She stated. "Similar to say the least." Will said. "Olivia? Would it be possible to battle you? I'd love to battle another of Alola's Kahunas!" Ash said energetically. Olivia chuckled at his behavior and spoke. "Sadly, to battle me you must first complete the trials of Akala." She explained the the boy. "Then that's what I will do! Go complete the trials and then challenge you!" Ash said confidently. "I look forward to it!" Olivia responded. "If you are looking to challenge the trials, how about tomorrow after your school day? I will be around and will be able to help guide you. I am heading to one of the trials tomorrow anyway." "Tomorrow? Sounds like a plan! I'm going to have to do all the training I can tonight." She nodded, "I will see you there then. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go meet Hala. It was nice to meet you all, Bye!" She said beginning to walk away. "Bye" They responded. They then said goodbye to their other friends and headed to Kukuis.

------------
While there Ash, Serena and Lillie were going over their plans while Gary was reading a book and Will was watching the Tv. "Seems that Akala has Three trials to complete before I can take on the Kahuna. They are here, here and hare." Ash said pointing to points on the map.

"If you are looking for stops along the way," Will said turning off the television walking over to them. "The battle royale arena is on Akala, it would probably be up your alley Ash." He said. "Sounds great!" Ash replied. "Serena, Akala has many theaters where my friends used to perform, perhaps you could find one for some practice." "Yeah! It would be great to perform again." Serena cheered. "Lillie, as for you, the island can hold a lot for you. A first journey can lead you to many places." "Yeah, I'm going to become a real trainer!" She said confidently. "How about me Teach?" Gary said putting his book down and coming over.

"What you mean Gary?" Ash asked his friend. "You think you're going on an adventure without me Ashy-Boy? I told you, I'm here to research the Z-crystals and Alolan pokemon. I can't do all of that in a class room. So, If you are going, I'm going." Gary explained. "Alright then!" Ash said. "This adventure is going to be my best adventure yet, I can feel it!" Ash cheered. "Me too. I'm looking forward to this." Serena said.
---------------
A hooded man in a purple hoodie stood in the woods behind of the professor's home. He was watching his prey, looking for an opportunity to strike, a weakness. He saw the boy with his friends, they seemed happy. Perhaps he was close to them. With that thought the man smiled a wicked smile. Maybe that would be it, his friends. He started to laugh to himself. This would be his greatest performance ever. The tragedy of Heartbreak, a hero's sacrifice. This was going to be fun.

A shadow appeared behind the man. "What are you waiting for?" It asked. "Opportunity my friend." the man responded. "We are not friends, you are a pawn and I'm a chess master." It responded. "Regardless, I have a plan. It will take some time before I can put it into effect. He won't know what hit him." "You better do it soon. I am growing more powerful and my plan is starting to take shape. My friends are growing restless and soon they will be here by my side. If this boy is truly the hero, I need to be ready." The shadow responded. "No need to worry on that front, I will deal with him myself." The hooded man said. "What makes you think you can beat him if he is the hero." "I am going to hit him where it hurts, His heart.
I will kill him inside and out."
---------
Ash and his friends went over the plan once more, they would all meet after school outside the building and go to Akala. Tomorrow, Ash faces his next trial. Ash put his fist out to his friends. "This is the next step of out or journeys. We will grow stronger and learn alot." Ash said to his friends. Serena was the first one to return the fist bump, not saying anything, just looking at his eyes with a smile. Their staring was interuppted by another hand, Lillie's. "Yes, We will all become strong trainers together." She said. Gary out his fist to the others as well. "We are all going to learn and work to make the world a better place." Gary said as well. Surprising the group, a fifth hand connected it theres. "Will?" Serena said to her brother. "You think I'm not coming along? It beats sitting around her, and besides, you guys are kinda my responsibility. I have to make sure you all come home in one piece." He said with a smile. "Alright then, from here on out we are a team!" Ash said. "Yeah!" the rest responded. She couldn't wait until tomorrow. The next part of his journey was about to start. He and his friends were ready for what was to come.
Or so they thought.
----------------
And that's the end of Part 1. The real journey now begins. Well how was the more or less prolouge to everything? I enjoyed writing this but am ready to move on. Once I edit it anyways XD. Finally a chapter not posted at 2 am. Well I get to attempt to write a trial next chapter, I have a plot in mind but writing battles isn't my strong suit. Well idk how long before the next chapter, but I plan to start editing right away. Well, Until Next Time.

Next Time: Underestimated Strength! The First Trial of Akala Island!

Wonder what the guy in the hoodie has planned. I'd bet whatever it is, isn't anything good.