Chapter 34 - Busy Bees In Need!

The Battle For The Bus Stop!

Long ago, there was nothing. Nothing existed, for nothing was to ever be. Not even a cold black abyss existed for, there was nothing to witness it.

One day, an egg appeared, and then, there was something from nothing. This egg eventually hatched into a pokemon, the very first being of existence, Arceus.

For the origins of how Arceus of being created, whether be a higher deity or the being itself does not matter, for we don't know how it as created, we know about everything else.

Arceus created others similar to it to shape reality as we know it. Palkia and Dialga were first. The pokemon of space and time created just that. The universe had been born.

Acreus then decided to fill the empty void the existed and had Kyogre and Groudon create the land and seas of a planet eventually named Earth. Arceus then created a pokemon, one to be the basis of all life, Mew.

With Mew, Acreus created many pokemon to in habit the world, created life. The world was at peace with Pokemon in harmony. Soon, things changed, sealing the world into a fate of misery.

Acreus decided to create a cycle, a way to keep the world it had created from perishing, it created death. Yvetal, brought devastation that day. Many innocent souls lost for no reason at all. Arceus seeing the wrath of the demon it had created, had Xerneas keep it at bay, eventually able to have it sleep, sealing its disastrous power away.

The one attack however, left enough dark energy in the particles of the world to wear on those who lived their. Xerneas, the savior of life, could only delay the ugly truth, everything would die someday.

Fearing an attack similar to Yvetal from Xerneas, Acreus created Zygarde, a powerful Titan when at full strength. He kept the beast separated into a hundred pieces to avoid yet another rouge monster.

He then created the sun and moon, controlled by Lunala and Sungaleo. Certain pokemon did better at night, others did better at day, it was only fair they could have both.

All was good, pokemon lived peacefully, with the cycle of life and death constant. All was good.

Then, the Demons came.

Years passed, and the energy Yvetal had released long ago had started to become an apparent problem. Death came all too quickly.

Acreus had hoped to raise the time between life and death for more progress to be made on the universe.

Arceus gave this energy a conscious, and asked the energy to disperse its energy and slow down it's growth.

The energy agreed, at a price. It simply asked for three demands. Arceus agreed, not fearing such a pathetic creature in comparison. The energy sealed away parts of itself to other worlds, other universes for it could grow weaker. In return, it made its demands.

I wish for a new form of life to watch over. Zygarde controls the lives of Pokemon, let me control the lives of them.