Chapter 31 - Welcome To Paradise!

An Unexpected Encounter!

The sun began to rise over Alola once again after a long night for Ash and his friends.

In the small house on the beach, everyone was still asleep, unsure of what to you had in store for them.

Soon enough, a ray of sunshine found its way to Serena's face, slowly waking her up from her now pleasant dream.

She rubbed her eyes and then stretched still laying on the couch.

She sat up, now seeing Ash still asleep on the couch.

She smiled at the boy, he did just what she asked him to, keep the nightmares away.

"Thank you Ash." She whispered to the sleeping boy.

In the moment, she found confidence she didn't know she had.

She gave him a small kiss on the cheek as a thank you.

She retracted quickly, cheeks now red as could be.

As she got off the couch and headed towards the ladder, she looked back at the boy to now see a smile on his sleeping face.

She smiled at him once again and climbed down, ready to face the day ahead.

==========

Hey! I am alive!

Been a while since one of these
A/Ns.

So. Last chapter of Part 2.

I feel like the last 4 months have been forever, yet I have such a long way to go still lol

Enjoy the finale to Part 2!

==========

"Really?!" Ash said excited.

"Yeah. My mom says we can go and see the facility. It is quite the sight." Lillie said to her friends.

With class being canceled for obvious reasons, such as their teacher missing and being abducted by a madman, Lillie has invited her friends to tour her family's business.

"What exactly does your family do?" Serena asked.

"It's kinda hard to explain. You will just have to wait and see." She said with a smile.

"So, how are we getting there?" Gary asked.

"The have sent a boat for us. In fact, there it is!" Lillie exclaimed pointing towards the ocean outside Kukuis.

There, a white boat approached the shore coming to pick up the kids.

"You ready to go buddy?" Ash asked his partner.

"Pika!"

----------

The kids arrived at their destination, a building that seemed like a palace in the middle of the ocean.