1x9 - Lost and Found.

Stories of the Past.

Kukui had left already that morning for the school building to get ready for the day.
Will was also up getting ready for the day, still worried about what he had to do later on.
Will was surprised to see Ash awake before him, but seeing him in a thinking stare, he had a feeling he knew why.

Ash had been thinking how to get Serena back once more for the alarm clock.
He kept thinking and thinking and thought of an easy solution.
He climbed up to the loft and hovered over Serena. He got close to her face and shook her awake. She mumbled and eventually opened her eyes to brown ones.
"Boo!"
"Ahhhh!" She screamed, then realized it was Ash. "Ash!" She yelled throwing a pillow at the boy.

Ash caught it as she got another.
The great pillow war had begun.

Will was finishing up notes for the day as he heard commotion on the loft. He saw Ash and Serena engaged in a pillow fight with the pokemon watching around them cheering their trainer on.
Will smiled at the sight of the two giggling and smiling, but decided he had to interfere to avoid all three being late.
"Guys!" Will called and Ash and Serena froze in place. "You two better get ready for school. Especially if you want breakfast first."
With this Ash and Serena looked at each other and decided to continue this war another day.
Ash climbed down from the loft and Serena put the pillows away smiling. "I totally won." She told herself.,

~

"Okay class." Kukui began to his students in their seats. "I was informed that there would be an open house day coming up in, the coming weeks. Your family and friends are free to come and see the school and activities." Kukui said reading the note he was left.

"Wait, so my mom could come visit the school one day?" Serena asked.
"My Gramps too?" Gary asked as well.
"Seems so. All immediate family has been notified of the date it seems, so hopefully they get the messages." Will said. "Perhaps my friends will make it. I did ask Oak to send letters to them." Will said continuing his thought."
"Would your family come?" Ash asked innocently.

Will should've seen this coming. He stayed cool and decided to be honest.
"You know it's weird. I haven't seen my family in years. I doubt they would even recognize me." He said laughing, trying to make light of his situation. "Honestly, I don't think I have the greatest relationship with them, last time I saw them..." He said trailing off. "Well, all I can say is. I have a good feeling they will show up." Will finished. He was sure of that, good or bad.

"Sounds rough." Mallow said. The others nodded in agreement.
Lillie looked down, seemingly sad. Not that any of her friends realized. Seems another was lost like her, only she was at least found, not that he was sure she wanted to be.

"I hope it works out with you family Will." Serena said with a smile.

"Me too." Will replied.

"Well enough about that, let's work on today's lesson. Today-" Kukui continued the lesson.

---

With another day of School come and gone, the trio of trainers headed back to their place of residence.
Ash and Serena were in their normal conversations with one another, and Will was behind with a frown.
He wasn't ready to tell her.
He was fearing the worst, especially if his thoughts came true. He didn't want to lose her again, but he also wanted to be found. How to do it.