Chapter 33 - Seeking Answers To Legends!

Meeting Royalty!

"WHY DO I KEEP AGREEING TO THIS! GET ME OFF!" Lillie screamed on the back of a Pelipper once more.

The gang was off onto the net part of their journey, leading them to Ula' Ula' Island. They and decided to take advantage of the free time they had before school started up again. Will had suggested they stopped at a library on the Island to plan their next adventure. Will also plans to uncover some secrets of the future ahead of them all.

"The ground! Finally!" Lillie cheered jumping off the pokemon.

"You really do have problems touching pokemon still don't you Lillie?" Serena asked her friend as she got off a ride pokemon as well.

"I'm trying my best. Someday, I'll be able to touch any pokemon I want." She said with a small smile.

"That's the spirit!" "Pika!" Ash and Pikachu cheered.

"I'm sure soon enough you'll be able to Lillie." Serena said with a smile.

"Perhaps a good start for that would be trying to touch Nebby." Will suggested.

"Nebby?" Gary asked.

"You see, that's what I decided to name the pokemon until we can learn what it is." Lillie explained.

"I see, nice name." Ash said with a smile.

"Yeah, so now- Nebby?!" Lillie exclaimed looking into her bag.

"What?!" The four others exclaimed.

"It's gone, it's-" "Pew."

The five turned around to see it behind Lillie once again.

"Nebby! I have told you, you must stay in the bag! It's for your safety!" Lillie exclaimed to the small pokemon.

"Pew?"

Lillie scooped it up back into the duffel bag, "In here you will be safe. Please trust me."

"So, what are we doing at a library again?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, I thought we got some time off school?" Ash asked.

"We are here for all different but similar reasons. Information. Gary and Lillie both want to discover more about Nebby, and I suppose you two want to plan out your Ula' Ula' travels." Will said to the group.

"Sounds like a plan!" Ash said confidently.

"But what will you do?" Serena asked.

"I have some research of my own I'd like to do. If I'm correct it may help get some answers about Nebby. I may of known of it. But I still don't know why Aether would've wanted it." Will explained.

"Then we better get started shouldn't we?" Lillie suggested.

"Right!"

-----

"So this is the map of the Island!" "Pika!"