Arc 1 - Reunions and Meetings of Friends! The Beginning of A New Adventure!

The Alola Region. A tropical paradise where many come from all over the world to experience it's beauty. The peaceful setting of the alolan sun shining high above the many pokemon and people alike. It truly was paradise, or at least, appeared that way on the surface.

A young boy, Ash Ketchum, has come to the Alolan region after winning a vacation to the region by pure luck. The boy has since enrolled into a Pokemon school in the region to learn more about the region and the Pokemon who live there.

The boy has made many new friends and have caught new pokemon to help him towards his ultimate goal, to become a Pokemon master. With his pokemon and the power of his new Z-crystals, perhaps this would be his chance after so long.

With his goal of Trials and School, he never would've guessed this was only the beginning of his biggest journey yet.

---

Ash has been enjoying his time in the bright and peaceful region of Alola having the time of his life. Little did he know that the bright region was the home of many secrets as well. Dark and terrible mysteries hide in the darkness of the region as he would soon learn.

Along with some familiar faces, a mysterious trainer arrives and destiny is set in motion. Just who is he and what does his mysterious past have to do with the others and the region as a whole? Most importantly, is he friend or foe?

This is just one mystery of many to solve, just what secrets are being kept, and which will be shared?

This is the beginning of it all, the beginning of a new legend.