Chapter Fourteen

Dedicated to TinaMarieYamamoto
for her constant comments and votes. ❤

The plane touched down at the airport in Milan yet Aaron still couldn’t come across a reason to why she did this. Throughout their four years of relationship he had been true to her, cared for her and respected and treated her with dignity.

Despite his temper issues he had never raised his voice at her when they were together. Unlike her who was barely been there for him, he was always a call away, even flying out to other countries at midnight when she missed him and needed him. He had never done anything to harm her.

Aaron got off the plane and was greeted by a security team and a chauffeured limo.

“Good evening Sir. Welcome to Italy. Signore Bianchi is waiting at your villa. He was getting the house ready at your last minute notice”

“Okay thank you” Aaron said as he climbed into the limo and rested his head against the leather seat.

They reached the villa shortly and Aaron was greeted by Antonio Bianchi, the manager of his casinos and hotels in Italy.

“Hope you had safe flight here Sir” Antonio said as he shook hands with Aaron.

“I did.”

“How long are you planning to stay if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I am returning tonight” Aaron had tried reaching Elaine’s phone to inform her after he had gotten her message about her adress but it went straight to the voicemail. He had explained everything to her and apologized, promising to return as soon as possible. At the latest he would be able to make it back home in the early hours of morning.

“Now Antonia you have the information I had asked for?” Aaron asked as he walked in to his house. He had bought this villa when his first casino had received amazing reviews upon the opening. After that he had expanded all over Italy, also opening several hotels.

“Ms. Miller is staying at The Hilton. At the moment she is at the conference but she will be back by evening at her suite.”

“Good” Aaron said and dismissed Antonio. He needed a shower and a strong drink to prevent his head from exploding.

It was late in the evening when Aaron’s limo pulled out The Hilton. The chauffeur pulled open his door and Aaron stepped out and strode into the hotel. He radiated confidence and power in his charcoal grey custom made Armani suit which amplified his muscular body.

Within in minutes he was being led to Olivia’s suite. She pulled open the door, poised and immaculate as ever.

“I was expecting you Wade.”

Aaron clenched his jaw and stepped inside, ignoring her greetings.

Olivia looked at the seething man who had been the best lover she ever had. He had everything a woman would want in a man, power, charm and stunning good looks. Right now he looked as handsome as ever in his suit and white dress shirt with no tie and the top two buttons open exposing his tanned skin. She could smell his signature cologne. Oh how she wanted this man but she had her priorities. This was her last chance at glory.

“What was with the press conference fiasco? Aaron gritted out as he faced her.

She stood her ground and leveled his glare.

“It got out. The news of my abortion got out. What was I suppose to do? I can’t get pregnant while the pageant is going on and a woman who has given birth cannot participate in the pageant but that doesn’t matter because this is my last chance. I am turning twenty eight in a few months.”