Chapter 22

While dinner went along I sat by Dean while Nick sat far on the other side. Nick stared upon his plate in boredom. "So Aria tell me...are you a virgin?" I nod, who asks someone that question?

"I'm shocked." I lean back.
"Excuse me how is that a surprise?"
He laughs, "you talk to Nick."

I frown, "so that doesn't mean anything."
He chuckles as his hand rubs onto my upper thigh I swat his hand away.

"Get off me!" I stand and toss a drink on top of his head. He gets up and follows me.
"Excuse me," Nick says.

Dean grabs me from behind, "get off me." I smack him in the face with the back of my hand.
"What's wrong princess, I thought you liked this?"

"You're cute but you're not my type." I vigorously say.
"Hey." Nick charges Dean and pushed him back into the wall.
"Hey! I don't need your help. I have it under control."

"Doesn't look like it." Dean laughs at me as he flashes a sly smirk.

"Seriously look at you being all protective for this one girl. I've never known you to do that."
Nick bangs Dean's head onto the wall. "You can't go for five hours without getting yourself caught into some mess?"

I pout as I'm trying not to become overwhelmed
"Oh don't do that!" Nick yells at me.

"Stop yelling at me!" I childishly yell. "Excuse me I just."-

"Shut up and get out!" Nick tosses Dean towards the door effortlessly.
"Where are you going?" He asks as I exit out of the main cabin.

"I'm going to bed."

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I want to I'm done with today."
He quickly stands in front of me. "Get out of my way!" I yell.

"No!"

"Why not? It's not like you care what I do anymore remember?"
He lets me through.
"I do care."
I stop walking.
"Why?"

He wipes his face hiding his smirk. "Because I am jealous dammit!" He admits.

"And I'm not sorry." He breathes.

Typical me I turn around. "I've cared about you since day one but I am too much of an ass...coward to admit that. And I want you but I can't have you."

"why?" I ask with waters peering, no fighting its way up my eyes.

He sighs, "because you might not know this but you are too perfect and good...pure for me."
I walk up to him.
"Stop crying you don't have to feel sorry anymore."

I sigh, "I'm not perfect either and you know that. I mean look at me I was a bitch and now I'm pathetic. And for a time in my life, I never thought I would be happy and then I met you...and you turned my world upside down. Good or bad I am not ashamed of what's happened so far."

"Why not?" I laugh while still crying once he asks me that.

"Because I'm falling for you." Slowly his jaw drops.

"No....no...you're too good. Be smart do not fall for me." He struggles to get the words out.

"It's too late I'm all in."

"Don't." His nose turns cherry red.

"Then tell me this Nick why are you out here? Out here with me in the cold, trying to stop me from leaving to go to my room."
He lunges at me hands planted gently around my waist. He tucks my bang behind my ear and gently brushes his lips up against mines.

"Nick." He rests his forehead on mines.

"Yes?"

"You technically lost."
He smiles, "I don't care." Both Nick and I enter the kid's side of the 40 arced cabin. My room or yours?" I ask.

"Mines." He picks me up and carries me to his room.

He closes the door behind him and locks it.

"You sure you want to do this?" Slowly I nod.

"Okay." He finds a condom in his pocket and unzips his pants to reveal his friend. "You were so prepared for this weren't you?" He smirks as he looks up at me while putting it on. Once Nick was done he turned to me and assisted me in pulling my pants off along with my underwear. He bites his lips. His friend ready to take control he sets me in position.

"One last chance...are you sure you want to do this?" I sit up and bring him down to face me.
"Yes...I can take it."
He kisses me while gently laying me down, in position. Wrapping my legs gently around his waist I allow his wrapped friend close and he pushes himself inside slowly. I aggressively sink my nails into him with every distinctive stroke. "You okay?" I nod almost wincing but trying to contain my pain with pleasure. He does the same thing again, over and over until I can almost feel myself building up.

I gasp for air as he showers my neck with wet tender kisses.
"Nick." I arch my back.
"Shh." I bite my lip before his lips meet mines and kiss me. I smile at him as he smiles back at me.
"I want all of you." He purrs, sending me a tingling sensation that made my containment even worse.
"Now be quiet I'm trying to be sexy." He maliciously grins as he grabs the sheets and creeps down.
"Nick? I grab ahold of a chunk of hair. "Nick..! What are...oh my god." He smiles at my satisfied reaction to his technique.

The next morning I laid on his bare chest sound asleep

The next morning I laid on his bare chest sound asleep. He runs his fingers through my hair. He pecks my forehead.

"Buttercup." He whispers.

"Mhmm." I nuzzle my head into his chest. I felt a vibration in his chest as he laughed.
"Wake up...you have to go to your room before you get caught." I groan.

"Aria."
I slowly get up.
"Fine...Mr. I want to be a good guy now."

As I get up he smacks my ass before I put on my clothes.
"See you later." I make my way out of the door.
"Tsk, tsk." I stop in mid-walk. "Oh hey, Ivy." She smirks.
"Did you have fun?" I look around. "What? There was no fun." She examines me.
"Okay, I won't tell."

"Okay but there's nothing to tell." She smirks.
"Was it...never mind it's my brother I don't want to know go to your room young lady. Shoo!" I sneak back into my room.