Winx Club (pt.1): Old Friends Return pt.1

Winx Club (pt.1): "Episode 1″ Old Friends Return pt.1

The girls just finished battling the Queen and saving Annabelle and the other talents.

"Alright girls! We did it!" cheered Bloom.

"I knew we could do it!" cheered Aiesha

"There is nothing we can't do!" cheered Flora

The girls ran into a group hug and cheered together.

"Now, we can finally relax. I'm starving!" sighed Stella.

"Oh Stella, you're always hungry!" laughed Tecna.

"Why don't we grab some food, the boys are waiting for us." suggested Musa

"ALRIGHT!" they all agreed.

They all decided to go to the Frutti Music Bar, since they all haven't been there together in a while.

"Before we go, we need to change into some beachy outfits!" squealed Aiesha

With a snap of magic from Stella, the winx girls changed into some cute beach outfits.

"There, perfect." smiled Stella.

"Stella, these look incredible!" complimented Musa.

"Thanks,now let's go!" announced Stella

"SKY!" yelled Bloom.

"BRANDON!" exclaimed Stella.

The girls ran and yelled out their boyfriends names. Except Musa.

Musa looked out at the nature in front of her, alone, by herself.

Suddenly, Musa started getting some flashbacks as she looked at the beach and the night sky, with the shimmering stars, and bright moonlight. She remembered when she performed on stage, met Jason Queen, and hung out with Riven. She remembered when Riven saved the Winx from getting disqualified from the band contest. Musa remembered all the good memories of her and Riven, as she saw everyone else with their boyfriends and girlfriends. She shed a tear in sorrow of being alone and missing Riven, her ex-boyfriend.

A tap on the shoulder brought Musa back to reality, she turned around and saw Aiesha.

"You okay Musa? " wondered Aiesha.

Musa nodded in reply as she wiped away her tear.

"Are you sure?" Aiesha asked once more.

"Yes, I'm sure, I'm starving why don't we order. I'm kinda thirsty." suggested Musa.

"Ok, let's go, everyone's already seated, let's go join them." Aiesha responded as she walked Musa to their seats.

"Musa, are you okay? You seemed pretty blue back there?" asked Bloom.

"Yeah, you don't seem yourself." said Tecna

"Guys, I'm fine. Don't worry about me" assured Musa.

"Great, now let's order I'm thirsty!" yelled Stella, excitedly.

10 minutes later...

"Ugh! What is taking so long?! You save the world once again, and you can't even get one simple smoothie! People these days!!" complained Stella

"Stella, I'm sure they're just busy, lemme me go look around for a waiter. Maybe Roxy's here...I'll be back." said Musa

"Okay, be careful." responded Bloom.

1 minute later...

"This is just too long! Waiter! Helllo!! Helloooooo!" Stella yelled, attempting to wave a waiter to her command.

Brandon tapped on a nearby waiter's shoulder.

"Excuse me sir, can you take our order already? We've been waiting forever." asked Brandon.

The waiter turned around, and the specialists and Winx (minus Musa) saw RIVEN!

"Oh! Riven!" Brandon responded shocked.

"Hey buddy, it's been a while. We've missed you." greeted Sky.

He got up and hugged Riven.

Riven was shocked to see his friends again.

"So when you said you would leave, for good, you left for Gardenia in the Frutti Music Bar?" asked Helia.

"It's nice to see you guys again. I guess I should tell you about why I came here to Earth, in Gardenia." said Riven.

"Go ahead Riven, we're listening," said Bloom.

"Well, I wandered through Magix for a while, but I just remembered too many bad memories and I needed to go to a place where I had good memories in order to find my inner strength again. I wanted to get away from Magix, so I came to Gardenia. I recently started working here again." explained Riven

"So, you traded sword fighting, dragon riding, and being a specialist to be a waiter in the Frutti Music bar?" asked Stella.

"Stella!" snapped Aiesha

"What?" Stella wondered.

"Not exactly.But, sure sounds like it. " laughed Riven.

"Well, it's great to see you again Riven!" responded Sky

"Yeah, we've really missed you buddy." expressed Helia.

"It's not the same without you." said Timmy.

"I'll admit. I really did miss you guys. Especially Musa... How is she? Where is she?" questioned Riven.

"She went to look for a waiter, but she'll come back soon." explained Flora.

"Oh ok. So, what do you guys want to order?" asked Riven.

"I'll have the Peach- Pineapple smoothie, with extra sugar, a little bit of raspberry, and a pink little umbrella on the side." smiled Stella.

Everyone laughed.

Musa was close approaching to everyone else, behind Riven, with no idea he was there.

"Guys, I couldn't find a waiter. Ugh I'm really thirsty. I think we should-" Musa said walking up, approaching everyone else.

Riven, realizing it was Musa's voice, was shocked and started getting nervous, but at the same excited to see Musa again. His eyes turned as big as saucers and turned around to see Musa once again.

Musa, shocked as well to see him.

"Riven." Musa said.

"Musa." Riven responded.

The two just stood in their place not moving an inch, staring at each other for what seemed like forever.

It was the first time they had seen or talked to each other since Riven left for Gardenia.

TO BE CONTINUED...