Winx Club (pt.16): Jackie's Past pt.1

The winx walked to their dorm in Alfea.

"I don't want to rush into things, but where will I sleep?" asked Jackie.

"You can share a room with me, Jackie." offered Musa.

"Are you sure I won't be a bother?" asked Jackie.

"No of course not, besides it'll be fun!" exclaimed Musa.

"Before there's any fun Jackie you need to tell us about the Sinister sisters, marvelix..." reminded Tecna.

"OK...but it's gonna take a while. It's best that we take a seat." suggested Jackie.

The winx and Jackie walked over to the little around with a couch and chairs.

"Ok, so...My realm protects a book called the Ezarian." revealed Jackie.

"The Ezarian? That sounds interesting." reacted Flora.

"It's a powerful book that has loads of spells the people in the magic realm can use, except the kanays. It's mostly supposed to be for the fairies, since they use it for good, but like all magical objects can be used for good or evil. If it's used for evil, it can cause great destruction and disaster." explained Jackie.

"Wow, that powerful huh?" realized Tecna.

"Very powerful, that the Sinister Sisters want it desperately, especially the last page, where it has the most powerful spell that can be used to obtain ultimate power and take over the universe, but can be modified to stop anyone doing so. Fortunately it is protected by the keeper of the Ezarian, my friend Alex in my castle." said Jackie. "The Sinister sisters even tried to steal it, a long time ago."

"How'd they try to steal it?" asked Flora

"Before, Faith, Kasandra, Victoria and I were best friends. We hung out together so much. I still remember all the memories we had together. When we learned our first magic spells, and when I turned Faith into a goat by accident." laughed Jackie. "But it turned out..." Jackie started to tear up.

"Jackie, it's okay, we're here for you. Please continue." comforted Musa putting her arm around Jackie's shoulder.

"Thanks Musa." Jackie thanked as she wiped her tear away.

"It turned out that they...they deceived me. They used me to get close to the Ezarian. I should've known from the start." She started to tear up again.

"Oh, Jackie don't cry." Flora comforted.

"Yeah, don't blame yourself it's not your fault." Aiesha said.

"Thanks girls. Anyways one day, they came to my castle to practice spells together. When I went away for a second, I found them gone. They had gone to the room of Alex to steal the Ezarian. The last page had been torn out. Nobody knows where it is. And they stole some of my family's spells and potions, but the Ezarian was safe because Alex had hidden it away from them." continued Jackie.

"Once I found out that they had stolen some spells I went out to fight them. I transformed but they were battling me 3 vs.1 it was too much for me." wept Jackie. "Now, all they want to find is that last page. And to help them, Faith turned my other friends against me and are using them to help them fight."

"They even attacked my parents, Queen Valeria and King Leo." sobbed Jackie.

"Ever since, I have been working hard in Corvelia to work hard and grow stronger, especially to get my Marvelix. My parents decided to keep me in Corvelia to protect me from them until I was ready to go find that page. Now that is my mission and to protect everyone from the sisters." explained Jackie.

"Is that why you came to Gardenia?" asked Bloom.

"Yes, for a couple of years I've been looking for the page but no luck. I need to find it before Faith, Kasandra and Victoria do! And I needed to keep a low profile, so I fought Faith in Gardenia in a cloak so no one would see me" spoke Jackie.

"That was you?" asked Tecna

"Uh-huh!" answered Jackie

"Then why did you call yourself Skyler when you came to the Frutti Music Bar?" asked Stella.

"Ever since Faith, Kasandra, and Victoria deceived me I don't know who to trust." answered Jackie.

"Well, you can definitely trust us!" Bloom reassured.

"Yeah! We've got your back!" exclaimed Stella.

The Girls ran into a group hug!😃

"Don't worry, we'll help you look for that page before the sinister sisters get to it. Ugh! I just hate saying their name!" complained Stella.

"HAHAHA!" laughed Jackie. "Thanks Girls!"

"Why don't we go out to eat later at a picnic with the specialists? And then there you can tell us about Marvelix and those special spells you do?" offered Bloom.

"That sounds great!" Jackie exclaimed.

MEANWHILE THE SINISTER SISTERS...

Kasandra was leaning against the wall, while Victoria was playing around with her magic. And Faith was spying on the winx with a crystal ball.

"Why are we just standing here and not attacking?" complained Kasandra

"Yeah, I want some action! I hate sitting around doing nothing!" screamed Victoria. She then threw an attack at Faith to call her attention.

Faith wasn't listening to her sisters, but instead drew her attention to the winx and Jackie. Before Victoria's attack was about to hit Faith blindly, Faith was able to stop it using telekinesis and shot back at Victoria😂 It was like she had eyes in the back of her head!

"Patience girls! And don't you ever attack me like that again!" growled Faith.

She got up and faced her sisters.

"But seriously, why don't we attack them already?" asked Kasandra.

"We can't attack them now, and it shouldn't be us directly we can send some of our friends to attack her. And it's good timing she's telling her past to the winx." informed Faith.

"Wow, she's talking about us." realized Victoria. "I bet it's all lies." she chuckled.

"Whatever, I hate her so much, everything she says is lies. She thinks she's all powerful just because she got Marvelix. Ugh annoying." scoffed Kasandra.

"And she's a princess, blah blah blah. Thinks she's so perfect with her goodi-goodiness. She made us suffer and I want payback!" cursed Victoria.

"I feel the samme way sisters." agreed Faith. "But we can't rush into things. We still need her for the last page of the Ezarian, Remember?"

"Oh yeah!" remembered Victoria.

"Then, we can rule all of Magix!" declared Faith.

"Now sisters, let's watch our dear Jackie and her pathetic friends." -Faith

TO BE CONTINUED...